Jump to content
dafreak

Allison to IR, Whitehead released....

Recommended Posts

47 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

was just gonna say nvm, didn't see that we cut Kaser

Kaser was a great Packer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, pacman5252 said:

Gute is starting to seem a little knee jerk

The slap was a culmination, not the reason

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Ragnar Danneskjold said:

Is it McCarthy or Pettine?

Pettine didn't get the nickname of "Blunt force trauma" for no reason.  

I doubt Pettine goes th Gutekunst.  Pettine to MM to Gutekunst  might be the route.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gute only wants Packer people! This team needs moar tufnis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really hope that our drafts can now be properly scouted with twitter feeds that consist of fu**ing women, getting money and smoking weed as opposed to bible verses. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got news for you guys. Gute doesn't have the power to fire Mac. He'd need Opie's approval,. Which is another reason that whole situation is a joke. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This doesn't really make sense.

If Whitehead was cut due to the ejection then you can't cut everyone who makes a mistake or the team will be playing scared. That is not what you want - competition is one thing but one mistake and your fired is not a healthy situation.

If he doesn't rate him then why give him the snaps - as an UDFA he is presumably earning virtually nothing so why keep Raven Green or players like that.

Starting to get a bit worried about Gute now. If he is just going through the process of getting his own guys in then that's fine. He's starting to come across as a bit of nutter who takes a hissy fit when something goes wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why are so many people assuming this is Gute clipping MMs nuts and making moves that the HC normally does?  Isn't it just as likely and more plausible that MM at least signed off on this if not initiated it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, snackattack said:

Why are so many people assuming this is Gute clipping MMs nuts and making moves that the HC normally does?  Isn't it just as likely and more plausible that MM at least signed off on this if not initiated it?

Of course it is. People just like to shoe-horn anything into their agenda.

Ya'all remember incog's hot take in the GDT?

(Paraphrasing myself): "You can't be the guy whose go-to skill is the 'smart' guy and do something like that..."

Looks like Das Gute wants dem incog points.

Speaking of dem, get off your ***** and vote everyone!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Of course it is. People just like to shoe-horn anything into their agenda.

Ya'all remember incog's hot take in the GDT?

(Paraphrasing myself): "You can't be the guy whose go-to skill is the 'smart' guy and do something like that..."

Looks like Das Gute wants dem incog points.

Speaking of dem, get off your ***** and vote everyone!!

If Gute thinks like you, that's not good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Of course it is. People just like to shoe-horn anything into their agenda.

Ya'all remember incog's hot take in the GDT?

(Paraphrasing myself): "You can't be the guy whose go-to skill is the 'smart' guy and do something like that..."

Looks like Das Gute wants dem incog points.

Speaking of dem, get off your ***** and vote everyone!!

There was two many cars and I needed a beer though...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, mikemike778 said:

This doesn't really make sense.

If Whitehead was cut due to the ejection then you can't cut everyone who makes a mistake or the team will be playing scared. That is not what you want - competition is one thing but one mistake and your fired is not a healthy situation.

 

It's the Jimmy Johnson theory .. there are certain players that you can make an example of (Curvin Richards), and some guys you don't cut loose for making a mistake (Leon Lett). 

Edited by {Family Ghost}

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×