Allison to IR, Whitehead released....

dafreak

This doesn't really make sense.

If Whitehead was cut due to the ejection then you can't cut everyone who makes a mistake or the team will be playing scared. That is not what you want - competition is one thing but one mistake and your fired is not a healthy situation.

If he doesn't rate him then why give him the snaps - as an UDFA he is presumably earning virtually nothing so why keep Raven Green or players like that.

Starting to get a bit worried about Gute now. If he is just going through the process of getting his own guys in then that's fine. He's starting to come across as a bit of nutter who takes a hissy fit when something goes wrong. 

9 minutes ago, snackattack said:

Why are so many people assuming this is Gute clipping MMs nuts and making moves that the HC normally does?  Isn't it just as likely and more plausible that MM at least signed off on this if not initiated it?

Of course it is. People just like to shoe-horn anything into their agenda.

Ya'all remember incog's hot take in the GDT?

(Paraphrasing myself): "You can't be the guy whose go-to skill is the 'smart' guy and do something like that..."

Looks like Das Gute wants dem incog points.

Speaking of dem, get off your ***** and vote everyone!!

18 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

(Paraphrasing myself): "You can't be the guy whose go-to skill is the 'smart' guy and do something like that..."

If Gute thinks like you, that's not good.

19 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

There was two many cars and I needed a beer though...

42 minutes ago, mikemike778 said:

This doesn't really make sense.

If Whitehead was cut due to the ejection then you can't cut everyone who makes a mistake or the team will be playing scared. That is not what you want - competition is one thing but one mistake and your fired is not a healthy situation.

It's the Jimmy Johnson theory .. there are certain players that you can make an example of (Curvin Richards), and some guys you don't cut loose for making a mistake (Leon Lett). 

Archived