Week 10 - Rams vs Seahawks

RamRod

18 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Nah something tore. I don’t want to speculate because of last time. But when they go down on non contact injury it’s a tear... Most likely it’s his MCL than Acl which is better.

Every thing seems to be pointing to an ACL tear

14 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

It's getting really damned old watching that happen week after week after week to our guys then we get called for ticky tack penalties on the OLine.

Yes, Specially on Peters when other opposing CB's could jump on our WR's back and no call. 

We get no calls go our way. Specially with a player like Donald you would expect 3-5 calls a game at least. 

2 hours ago, El ramster said:

Our D has been so trash man. These games shouldn’t be that close at all. We should be blowing foos out the water. Talib save us plz. 

Also, we’re undefeated when Donald gets a sack boys. 

Considering we've only lost one game this year we're also undefeated when:

-TG gets 14 or more carries

-Goff doesn't throw an int

-Woods gets a TD

-We don't play the Saints

-I think you get the point lol

@El ramster @jrry32 @jjab360 This is a special season. Yes the defense needs to play better but the Rams are still 9-1. I was talking to my friend yesterday and we talked about the 2009 Saints Super Bowl season. That defense was trash too UNLESS they were getting takeaways. If they didn’t get a takeaway the drive usually ended in points more than likely touchdowns rather than the Saints just even holding the opponent to a FG. That season the Saints started 13-0 then lost their last 3 games. No team in NFL history won the Superbowl after losing their last 3 games. The Saints won the Superbowl. So again I think this season is special for the Rams. I’m just enjoying the ride. 

I got to see parts of the game because I’m streaming it with no WiFi and using my phone internet and it kept buffering. It’s a one time thing because I’ll have my WiFi back in a few days.

Anyways, from what I saw was for Seahawks fans wanting to know “what if the Rams punted the ball in Seattle?”. Well the Rams punted the ball in LA and Wilson couldn’t come through. The Rams D stepped up when they needed to at the end. The first two drives the Seahawks ran through the Rams. I thought after that the Rams gave the Seahawks everything because of the personal fouls. I’m not concerned because the Rams were the 3rd fewest penalized team and this is a rivalry game. The Seahawks had to play a perfect game to win and they didn’t. 

Tough blow for the Rams losing Kupp but we still have Reynolds and I like that Everett and Higbee is starting to step up more. Now we can focus on the “Game of the Year” between the Rams and Chiefs in Mexico City.

If Aaron Donald gets suspended for the Chiefs game we are screwed. I'm all for him putting his hands on Britt right after the situation, but strapping up his helmet after the game and running after Britt is not gunna sit well with the NFL. It shows he was looking for trouble. And he does it before the biggest game of the season lol I love AD, but come on man.

Archived