Considering we've only lost one game this year we're also undefeated when:

-TG gets 14 or more carries

-Goff doesn't throw an int

-Woods gets a TD

-We don't play the Saints

-I think you get the point lol

No like for his career. 

On 11/11/2018 at 6:25 PM, NVRamsFan said:

It's getting really damned old watching that happen week after week after week to our guys then we get called for ticky tack penalties on the OLine.

BTW, watch the same OL (Ifedi) who tackled Ebukam using a chokehold tackle Franklin-Myers on Seattle's first TD when he was about to sack Wilson:

I can't blame Fowler for being furious all of the holding they were ignoring.

9 hours ago, jrry32 said:

BTW, watch the same OL (Ifedi) who tackled Ebukam using a chokehold tackle Franklin-Myers on Seattle's first TD when he was about to sack Wilson:

I can't blame Fowler for being furious all of the holding they were ignoring.

DUDE! I KNOW! I was yelling at my tv pretty much all game! I feel like this happens every game, even more so with versus Seattle.......or could just be me just paying more attention to it? Aaron Donald pretty much gets held every other play and they don't call it....it's almost as if they realize how dominate our front line is so they're giving the other teams an advantage by letting the get away with holding.....I don't what else to think other than that.  

5 minutes ago, El ramster said:

We need Goff to morph into Gawd mode. Get Gurley more passes. Kupp is so damm good it's unreal. 

Kupp is so good. I believe in Reynolds though. I really liked him coming out of Texas A&M. I follow the SEC alot because Im an LSU Tiger fan. One scout said that if Reynolds put on more weight he can be a #1 type receiver. So now we get to see Reynolds play without knowing he will be replaced because Kupp is coming back this season or last season Woods was coming back. Also Everett has a chance to be huge. He is a big slot receiver playing tight end. Greg Cosell (a guy I trust when it comes to studying football), said that Everett was the best tight end prospect coming out in his draft class in yards after the catch. This is the perfect chance for McVay to show the world why he drafted Everett to be his version of Jordan Reed. So I have confidence in those guys. Also Higbee I still believe in. The Rams will still be fine and thats not to say Kupp isnt good but its more to say the Rams have that much talent on offense behind Kupp where they wont be in positioned to be screwed now. 

13 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Kupp is so good. I believe in Reynolds though. I really liked him coming out of Texas A&M. I follow the SEC alot because Im an LSU Tiger fan. One scout said that if Reynolds put on more weight he can be a #1 type receiver. So now we get to see Reynolds play without knowing he will be replaced because Kupp is coming back this season or last season Woods was coming back. Also Everett has a chance to be huge. He is a big slot receiver playing tight end. Greg Cosell (a guy I trust when it comes to studying football), said that Everett was the best tight end prospect coming out in his draft class in yards after the catch. This is the perfect chance for McVay to show the world why he drafted Everett to be his version of Jordan Reed. So I have confidence in those guys. Also Higbee I still believe in. The Rams will still be fine and thats not to say Kupp isnt good but its more to say the Rams have that much talent on offense behind Kupp where they wont be in positioned to be screwed now. 

It's way more than just physical ability... It's trust, it's football IQ. You can't put emphasis on that with either Gerald or Josh. Josh

has made plays but you could tell he isn't ready.. Gerald is ok, But i haven't seen anything that will get him involved. I have more faith in Higbee

to cover Kupps role. But Kupp was so important it was unreal. Just the trust Goff had on him. You're making it seem like we could plug in any body

without feeling the effects. That simply isn't true. At the end of the day Goff and McVay are in year 2 and we're asking them to act like 9 year NFL veterans.
Only manning/brady could plug and play any WR. We aren't there yet. Kupps loss is devastating. How much? We don't know because we're loaded. But 

it hurts. 

15 minutes ago, El ramster said:

It's way more than just physical ability... It's trust, it's football IQ. You can't put emphasis on that with either Gerald or Josh. Josh

has made plays but you could tell he isn't ready.. Gerald is ok, But i haven't seen anything that will get him involved. I have more faith in Higbee

to cover Kupps role. But Kupp was so important it was unreal. Just the trust Goff had on him. You're making it seem like we could plug in any body

without feeling the effects. That simply isn't true. At the end of the day Goff and McVay are in year 2 and we're asking them to act like 9 year NFL veterans.
Only manning/brady could plug and play any WR. We aren't there yet. Kupps loss is devastating. How much? We don't know because we're loaded. But 

it hurts. 

Im definitely not trying to say the Rams can plug in just anybody to fill in Kupp's role. The guy who actually going to play the Kupp role in the slot is Woods. I think he is a safe bet to do the job extremely well. Reynolds is better suited outside so thats where he is going to be playing. As I was saying, like Reynolds and Everett has the talent they just continuously need the experience. Thats what they are going to be getting more of now. The good thing is both guys are just being thrown into the fire for the first time. They had to step in in previous times to produce. Its going to benefit the Rams greatly now. 

As for McVay and Goff, I trust they will handle the lost of Kupp very well. Goff mentally is tough. He has to be after what he dealt with in his rookie season only to overcome all of that. McVay is one of the best coaches in the NFL. Most think outside of Belichick he is the best. I trust both guys are going to keep things pushing forward and continue to thrive when there are obstacles to overcome.  

On 11/14/2018 at 10:18 AM, El ramster said:

it hurts. 

Kupp is a special player, but let's see what happens. Josh has always had ability. He's not going to be able replicate what Kupp brings, but he might be able to offer something different. Personally, I think our best opportunity to replicate Kupp's impact is using Gurley more in the passing game. Those are easy completions that can punish teams when they bring pressure. As for Everett, I don't know what we'll get out of him, but he's always had the potential to be special. Here's hoping he steps up. Between Reynolds and Everett, we might see a young player break out.

Archived