RamRod

Week 10 - Rams vs Seahawks

If Aaron Donald gets suspended for the Chiefs game we are screwed. I'm all for him putting his hands on Britt right after the situation, but strapping up his helmet after the game and running after Britt is not gunna sit well with the NFL. It shows he was looking for trouble. And he does it before the biggest game of the season lol I love AD, but come on man.

7 hours ago, jjab360 said:

Considering we've only lost one game this year we're also undefeated when:

-TG gets 14 or more carries

-Goff doesn't throw an int

-Woods gets a TD

-We don't play the Saints

-I think you get the point lol

No like for his career. 

On 11/11/2018 at 6:25 PM, NVRamsFan said:

It's getting really damned old watching that happen week after week after week to our guys then we get called for ticky tack penalties on the OLine.

BTW, watch the same OL (Ifedi) who tackled Ebukam using a chokehold tackle Franklin-Myers on Seattle's first TD when he was about to sack Wilson:

I can't blame Fowler for being furious all of the holding they were ignoring.

9 hours ago, jrry32 said:

BTW, watch the same OL (Ifedi) who tackled Ebukam using a chokehold tackle Franklin-Myers on Seattle's first TD when he was about to sack Wilson:

I can't blame Fowler for being furious all of the holding they were ignoring.

DUDE! I KNOW! I was yelling at my tv pretty much all game! I feel like this happens every game, even more so with versus Seattle.......or could just be me just paying more attention to it? Aaron Donald pretty much gets held every other play and they don't call it....it's almost as if they realize how dominate our front line is so they're giving the other teams an advantage by letting the get away with holding.....I don't what else to think other than that.  

On 11/12/2018 at 10:05 AM, El ramster said:

No like for his career. 

That's not true, Rams have lost plenty of games when AD has had a sack