GDT: Jerry's World (3-5) v. Wentzlyvania and the funky bunch (4-4)

oland11

Lets get this bread boys

In this edition of our game day thread, Jerry's World brings their two ring circus of Dak Prescott and Zeke Elliot to the Linc to face off against Wentzlyvania and the funky bunch which now includes this guy 

giphy.gif

The Eagles under Dougie P. are 1-1 off the bye week. We have a lot of positives to look forward to with this game;

- Golden Tate's first game as an Eagle

-Timmy Jernigans (potential) first game back

-Jalen Mills (potentially) out

- Sidney Jones, Corey Graham, Darren Sproles also could be making a return

-A hopefully slightly more healthy Eagles team

This game has the potential to put the nail in the coffin for the Cowboys' season; this could also put the nail into our coffin as well. But we want to avoid that and troll Jerry Jones s'more.

KEYS TO THE GAME

Spread the Offense out. 

RAM THE BALL DOWN THE SEAN LEE-LESS DEFENSE

jayy.0.gif

Get in Dak Prescott's Face

eli.gif

2017-11-20-01_28_49.gif?w=1000

Create turnovers

giphy.gif

Make Dak Prescott and Zeke Elliot look like steaming hot garbage. 

If we can accomplish these, we will win the game.

TL;DR This is a must win game and I am putting the team on my back in hopes we win this game and make the Cowboys' fans go back into their holes until next September. We are 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

How do you feel about the fact that Wentz will be the second best #11 this weekend? 

I mean it's no contest, any white boy rapper is a clear notch above anyone else.

I psyched for Beas to go off once they finally give up forcing the ball to Cooper in the late 3rd.

3 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I mean it's no contest, any white boy rapper is a clear notch above anyone else.

I psyched for Beas to go off once they finally give up forcing the ball to Cooper in the late 3rd.

cowbyos2.gif?w=1000&h=750

Wentz couldnt do that if he was 4'6 like Cole. 

Archived