Jump to content
oland11

GDT: Jerry's World (3-5) v. Wentzlyvania and the funky bunch (4-4)

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I wouldnt want it anyways. Who knows which horse you ate poop from last. 

Would it really make a difference WHICH horse I actually ate crap from in this hypothetical scenario?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Would it really make a difference WHICH horse I actually ate crap from in this hypothetical scenario?

tenor.gif?itemid=5417586

Edited by Matts4313

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good to see Timmy J back in the fold

Bad seeing them have to cut Carter for another week of DT depth McGill 

Ugly injuries have cast a dark cloud on the team while we're entering the tough part of the schedule. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My major keys:

Off

MOUR Adams he has fresh legs. 

We have to block LB Jaylon Smith, or put him in conflict. 

Stay balanced with play selection but also on schedule

Def

Bracket Beasley 

Limit Dak's running 

Create some TOs. 

 ST

KO coverage team plenty of snaps. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nlesthought said:

Good to see Timmy J back in the fold

Bad seeing them have to cut Carter for another week of DT depth McGill 

Ugly injuries have cast a dark cloud on the team while we're entering the tough part of the schedule. 

Just following up on the Ugly: I wasn't aware that only two are allowed off the IR per season...they have to decide between Hollins, Wallace and Rodgers...Of course a healthy Hollins and Wallace would make that WR group deadly (on paper).  

DID NOT PARTICIPATE

CB Sidney Jones (hamstring)
C Jason Kelce (not injury related)
CB Jalen Mills (foot)

LIMITED PARTICIPATION

LB Nathan Gerry (ankle, knee)
S Corey Graham (hamstring)
OT Lane Johnson (knee)
RB Darren Sproles (hamstring)

FULL PARTICIPATION

LB Kamu Grugier-Hill (thumb)
OT Jason Peters (biceps)

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now the slot guy will be DB Cre'von LeBlanc

Waived McDougle....looks like we're throwing ish at the wall. Hoping a cowboy is in the way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, babyatemydingo said:

Prescott is only terrible if you make him terrible.

This is all about getting to the QB.
Oh, and scoring TD's, not FG's.

I almost want Mills on Cooper, jamming him on the line, with help over the top.
If not, Jones.

No he's terrible every game 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dak is only terrible when he plays football.................... or sells yogurt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

This is oddly spot on. 

Heres ours if you all want to come join the ish on Dallas bandwagon going on in our forum:

 

My GDT is better 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, nlesthought said:

Just following up on the Ugly: I wasn't aware that only two are allowed off the IR per season...they have to decide between Hollins, Wallace and Rodgers...Of course a healthy Hollins and Wallace would make that WR group deadly (on paper).  

DID NOT PARTICIPATE

CB Sidney Jones (hamstring)
C Jason Kelce (not injury related)
CB Jalen Mills (foot)

LIMITED PARTICIPATION

LB Nathan Gerry (ankle, knee)
S Corey Graham (hamstring)
OT Lane Johnson (knee)
RB Darren Sproles (hamstring)

FULL PARTICIPATION

LB Kamu Grugier-Hill (thumb)
OT Jason Peters (biceps)

 

 

 

 

I’m sorry “Biceps”?? Both his biceps are f-Ed up??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Eagles $5$ said:

Sproles might play?? It's a miracle.

cant wait to run 15 runs in a row with sproles and gain 1-2 yards per.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Daimonas said:

cant wait to run 15 runs in a row with sproles and gain 1-2 yards per.

I don't understand that at all, screens, fake screens, catches out the backfield, motion him out to recognize coverage. Any carries should be limited to like 2 a game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Eagles23 said:

Lets troll Dallas by force feeding Goedert this game

If the local news calls him by his first name this week they should be fired. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×