GDT: Jerry's World (3-5) v. Wentzlyvania and the funky bunch (4-4)

oland11

2 hours ago, nlesthought said:

I don't understand that at all, screens, fake screens, catches out the backfield, motion him out to recognize coverage. Any carries should be limited to like 2 a game. 

Sounds like Sproles will be out. Which is a good thing, imo. Just retire!

2 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

And making tattoo decisions. I basically despise anyone who has a star tattoo on their arm. I hate Mike Evans for this very reason.

We’re just reaching the end of adult cowboy love nationally. Guys like Lebron were jock riders growing up so they latch onto the Cowboys in the 90s. But since there’s been a whole generation since the Cowboys were good at anything, you’re seeing the fandom die off a bit. The only non Texas based cowboy fan you see now are almost 40 to 50, balding and wearing a dirty Emmit Smith, all white jersey with the blue mock turtle neck underneath. Kids nowadays and a few years previous didn’t  glom on to the cowboys and the irrelevance breeds further up the generations. 

4 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

They jumped at the idea Sproles will be back and cut Carter...He was claimed by the Texans...

Please don't put Clement back there. 

Gibson? Yes he's still on the roster

Nelson? 

Hell promote Pump/Braxton Miller...

Tate has some experience as a PR

19 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

They jumped at the idea Sproles will be back and cut Carter...He was claimed by the Texans...

Please don't put Clement back there. 

Gibson? Yes he's still on the roster

Nelson? 

Hell promote Pump/Braxton Miller...

Yeah that was a silly thing to do....

1 hour ago, eagles18 said:

I personally think Doug needs to feature Josh Adams more at runningback.. hes flashed some serious skill when hes given the opportunity 

Agreed. Plus I have him in both my fantasy leagues after dropping Clement.

1 hour ago, eagles18 said:

I personally think Doug needs to feature Josh Adams more at runningback.. hes flashed some serious skill when hes given the opportunity 

Yeah he’s our most physical back. Just give him the ball on downhill plays when we’re leading in the 4th 

Archived