GDT: Jerry's World (3-5) v. Wentzlyvania and the funky bunch (4-4)

oland11

Last year was a whole separate group of injuries "they" over came. Because of a Top 3 OL, DL , RZ Offense/ Defense and Running game.

This year all of this key area's have been decimated by Injury. People under estimated McCloed at Safety, Timmy at DT,  losses of Robinson,Vinny, Beau, ect to this Defense!!! Numerous backups in what was already sketchy secondary to begin with having to start. Underestimated the losses of Blount, Ajayi and a hobbled Clement to the run game. Underestimated the impact of Peters, Lane and Wiz all being banged up/ shell of their 2017 selves. Not having Alshon the first month, Hollins, Wallace. Wentz no preseason. Adds up!!

It's not excuses but fact. Wentz is in all honesty playing out of his mind despite of all that occuring and 10 months removed from Surgery. 

I said before the season I don't care what happens in 2018 as long as Wentz remains helthy and follows in Brady's footsteps post ACL not getting injured again. I'll take my chances moving forward as long as that occurs 

Now does it suck coming to fruition, Yep!!! However Carson staying healthy is all I really care about at this moment. Do that, is what it is in 2018. This team isn't void of talent as many are making it out to be. Poor coaching, poor fundamentals and inadequate replacements are. Fix those and we're back in the mix in 2019.

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

He made Darby look like a dummy. But he was also good against the Titans. I wasn't a fan of the trade, but he is playing well for us 

I'd rather have N'keal Harry or Kelvin Harmon for 5 years on a cheaper deal. 

Archived