Week 10: Miami Dolphins (5-4) @ Green Bay Packers (3-4-1)

TheKillerNacho

MIA @ GB  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Miami Dolphins
    • Green Bay Packers
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or less point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Which player scores the most fantasy points during this game?

• Brock Osweiler
    • Aaron Rodgers
    • Frank Gore
    • Kenyan Drake
    • Aaron Jones
    • Jamaal Williams
    • Kenny Stills
    • Devante Parker
    • Danny Amendola
    • Jakeem Grant
    • Davante Adams
    • Randall Cobb
    • Mike Gesicki
    • Jimmy Graham
    • Marcedes Lewis
    • Jason Sanders
    • Mason Crosby
    • Dolphins DST
    • Packers DST
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/11/2018 at 09:20 PM

6 hours ago, malak1 said:

If you guys could win today, that would be ideal. 

Missing both starting OT's, winning could prove to be very difficult. Sam Young and Sterup have proved to be little more than speed bumps for pass rushers when they have been pressed into service this season. We are going to have to play excellent defense, and capitalize on turnovers to win, imo. 

5 minutes ago, FinSting said:

So many injured Miami players, can't keep track of them anymore. Do we have even one starting offensive lineman in the game today? GEEZ

I wonder if we don't evaluate our strength and conditioning staff at the end of the season. They should definitely take a look at how they're training and see if anything needs to be changed because the injuries have been racking up for us this entire season. And I know injuries are part of football, but we seem to have quite a few significant starters out this season. 

Seven blitzing with six in pass pro means that guy belongs to the QB. Brock HAS TO SEE THAT!!! A JV high school QB knows when you have more guys blitzing than you have in pass pro, that you have one on one with EVERY wideout. Go hot route to slants or a quick fade to your big body. Danny A looked open over the middle. That is HIGH SCHOOL LEVEL STUFF!!! What the 🤬 Osweiller?!?

12 minutes ago, Dolphinmeister said:

I am done today I cannot take any more. If Tannehill is not back after the bye this season is over for sure and even Tannehill may not make that much difference.

The pressure is pretty intense coming from GB. But Osweiller very clearly has zero sense for a presnap read. I mean absolutely none. If I am any DC in the league, I watch this tape, and bring heavy pressure and show blitz on every passing down against Osweiller. I get he's working with a bad o-line but Osweiller needs to do better there. If teams bring that kind of pressure, we need to punish them for it. 

52 minutes ago, FinSting said:

Two games. Zero offensive TD's. 

Brock, it's like you're just a backup QB or something. 

Cutler and now Brook Oswaller 2 QB,s that Gase personally brought in because he was familiar with them and they " know the system" he  just has failure after failure on lots of big decisions. 
"

Archived