Week 10: Miami Dolphins (5-4) @ Green Bay Packers (3-4-1)

TheKillerNacho

MIA @ GB  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Miami Dolphins
    • Green Bay Packers
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or less point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Which player scores the most fantasy points during this game?

• Brock Osweiler
    • Aaron Rodgers
    • Frank Gore
    • Kenyan Drake
    • Aaron Jones
    • Jamaal Williams
    • Kenny Stills
    • Devante Parker
    • Danny Amendola
    • Jakeem Grant
    • Davante Adams
    • Randall Cobb
    • Mike Gesicki
    • Jimmy Graham
    • Marcedes Lewis
    • Jason Sanders
    • Mason Crosby
    • Dolphins DST
    • Packers DST
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/11/2018 at 09:20 PM

dolphins_vs_packers.jpg

Obviously, Aaron Rodgers is a whole different animal than Sam Darnold. With Osweiler still penciled in to start, this game could quickly get out of hand if we are unable to establish an offensive presence like last week. Being that this game is at Lambeau, I don't hold up much hope. Hope I'm wrong, but:

Miami 13
Green Bay 30

2 hours ago, cddolphin said:

I shudder to think of how this may go.

Packers will Aaron Jones us to death.

If Miami can cover, I'll be pleased. 5-5 going into the bye.

Could Miami squeeze 4 or 5 wins out of:

@IND, BUF, NE, @MIN, JAX, @BUF

On paper, we should win most of these games. The hardest of course will be vs New England (but for whatever reason we seem to play the Patriots well in Miami) and @Minnesota. Depends if we can take care of business among the games we "should" win.

It's funny though - prior to the season we all marked down the second half of our season as the "hard" part of the schedule. Now, with Jacksonville and Buffalo's collapse it looks like it may be the easy part. We'll see.

39 minutes ago, freak_of_nature said:

Should win 2 out of: @IND, BUF, @BUF

Should win 1 out of: NE, @MIN, JAX

= 8-8, matching my preseason prediction

If you'd known back then that the headline for this week would be "Brock starts his 5th game in a row for the injured Tannehill" what would've your preseason prediction been? I bet you wouldn't expect Miami to have a winning record, right?

1 hour ago, FinSting said:

If you'd known back then that the headline for this week would be "Brock starts his 5th game in a row for the injured Tannehill" what would've your preseason prediction been? I bet you wouldn't expect Miami to have a winning record, right?

Correct - Probably not.

If I knew all the injuries other than Tannehill, those would worry me more.

6 minutes ago, freak_of_nature said:

Correct - Probably not.

If I knew all the injuries other than Tannehill, those would worry me more.

Otoh, if you knew the Jets' rookie QB would throw SEVEN interceptions vs Miami this season, you'd probably smile 

This is a hard one to call.   If we don't screw up we should win at home.  But we've been fumbling too much and committing too many penalties so my confidence level isn't very high.  I just hope both teams come out of it without any major injuries.

The weather on Sunday will be cold, temps around 30 degrees with a 20% chance of snow. Now added to the cold is the fact that both Tunsil and James will be playing on swollen knees, with knee braces. Both have sprains and per the reports both have been seen limping. The Packers have a good D-line, so now are tackles are hobbled to go along with our poor blocking at LG and C. You add all this up and what you get is the Dolphins being forced to use the short passing game, and no rushing attack at all. Basically a repeat of the Jets game, except this time we are facing a future hall of fame QB with a ton of weapons, who loves playing in the cold. Our defense is going to get picked apart if our offense goes 3 and out every drive. Honestly, too many things are going against us in this game. We need to just get into the bye week without anyone else going on IR, so that we can rest up, and play well in the games we have a chance in. My prediction, Miami 9, Packers 42.

Archived