The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

It’s a calculated trap that you set and jumped on top of until it sprung?

Seriously. Absolutely no one mentioned anything about roles except for him.

"hey guys I never get lynched as scum"

"people are trying to know my role"

Get out of here orca scum

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

Seriously. Absolutely no one mentioned anything about roles except for him.

"hey guys I never get lynched as scum"

"people are trying to know my role"

Get out of here orca scum

It's Orca. It isn't like he's being recruited by Mensa.

The entire game is about roles. Just because he *gasp* mentioned the word mafia doesn't mean diddly squat.
We're all trying to learn each other's role whether we mention it or not. That doesn't scream anything apparent to me.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You not attacking back is suspect. That said, Swaggypoos blinders also is a sign.

I hate you all right now. 

I’m just not understanding the basis for the theory.  I already explained the exact circumstance in which I think Orca’s initial actions would have been on-point.  So, the whole attempt is contingent upon limited variables beyond the control of the people who would be doing the attempt in this scenario (me).  So, I don’t follow.

I’m aware of my focus here, but I have yet to see anything to prompt me to question my initial assessment.

13 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Would love to hear from @DingoLadd, @squire12, @Pickle Rick, @James, @bcb1213, @theuntouchable, @Nazgul and @Ragnarok so no one can conveniently abstain from our first major in-thread development :)

I am leaning town for the orca.  His frustration is evident in his posts.  He also is very quick to claim as scum, it's usually something crazy and outlandish.  He hasn't made his crazy claim yet, which suggests to me he is town.  

3 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

It's Orca. It isn't like he's being recruited by Mensa.

The entire game is about roles. Just because he *gasp* mentioned the word mafia doesn't mean diddly squat.
We're all trying to learn each other's role whether we mention it or not. That doesn't scream anything apparent to me.

UNT you going to be a **** to him too? Or is it only out of bounds when I do it?

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I’m just not understanding the basis for the theory.  I already explained the exact circumstance in which I think Orca’s initial actions would have been on-point.  So, the whole attempt is contingent upon limited variables beyond the control of the people who would be doing the attempt in this scenario (me).  So, I don’t follow.

I’m aware of my focus here, but I have yet to see anything to prompt me to question my initial assessment.

Nor me on my original statement. You just turned the original questioning of you feverishly around on a massive push against me. Swag

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I am leaning town for the orca.  His frustration is evident in his posts.  He also is very quick to claim as scum, it's usually something crazy and outlandish.  He hasn't made his crazy claim yet, which suggests to me he is town.  

Is this true? Other people?

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Is this guy a name change from someone else I missed? 

I am not a name change, this is the only name I've had on here. I've played in one previous game "Always Sunny" and have tried to read the threads pertaining to mafia games after that. 

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Its not what you are saying, its that you arent saying anything about anyone else that has me worried. Seems like you jumped onto the first train you could find and it felt nice and cozy. 

Last game you were much more paranoid. 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Nor me on my original statement. You just turned the original questioning of you feverishly around on a massive push against me. Swag

If I did not answer any question you had, feel free to ask, but I believe I did.  Meanwhile, most people have weighed in on your question about what they think of me, which is the only line of questioning I recall.  Hence, why they’re not voting for me.

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

He has been attempting to push votes away with a claim from the start. At this point he is a distraction, we arent going to progress with him alive. Even if we dont lynch him, scum will push the agenda that he wasnt hit. 

Archived