The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

8 hours ago, The Orca said:

I am and why?

I stab anyone who visits the player i protect. Can't get any clearer. This didn't happen if Vike counts as a visit. So back to Dome's statment that roles won't work as stated...I concluded it is a protection of sorts. I believe Vike used his move on me so I concluded again that it just prevents people from visiting me. Is that a bad assumption?

9 hours ago, The Orca said:

@VikeManDan let me know what Dome says. 

I'm not going down the rabbit hole with this again. 

I'm Ricky's Friend. I get a protect every night and if successful I stab anyone visiting the player I protect. After D1 I had no reason not to think I was getting hit so i used it on myself. 

@kingseanjohn

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

From N1, 

VMD visit Orca

Matts said he tried to hit VMD

So how would that work for Matts to scream if he did not visit Orca?  Unless Matts was not telling the truth on that.

Matts was a detective...could be he had invests like Dingo and tried to invest me. Could be he put in a move on a player with similar role as me. He also said his move was a joke move and it did nothing (I doubt this one)

Just now, The Orca said:

Matts was a detective...could be he had invests like Dingo and tried to invest me. Could be he put in a move on a player with similar role as me. He also said his move was a joke move and it did nothing (I doubt this one)

Yeah.. With Matts, lots is possible

ou ee ye oe ye

ee ya oo

aa ye ye io

oo yo

ie yu ae ee

ae ee ya yo oo

yi io ae yo io oo yi oo ou ye io ae yi ye oo

ie yo yu io ou yi io ea

VMD

ie ya oe eo

io ou ue yo