The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

Just now, theuntouchable said:

@SwAg kudos to you for getting thoughts out there. 

I’m good with naz

May as well speed round it, eh?

If I am this big bad how come nobody has busted me / visited me / etc. I've literally not been able to do anything all game. But sure. Keep ignoring all of the night activity. 

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

If I am this big bad how come nobody has busted me / visited me / etc. I've literally not been able to do anything all game. But sure. Keep ignoring all of the night activity. 

What do you feel we’ve ignored? 

You’ve got two votes on you right now ..... hardly think that’s enough to warrant a statement like that

16 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

You realize that this is an insult that SwAg had been using, right?

I do, I also believe that was swag 1.0 who was a civ. IIRC he also said this "insult" in the last game. Others would have to confirm that. 

Anyone can type in "fish" into the search bar and look into it if they want.

15 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Give us something to go off of. Something that you think points to scum or something that can either clear you or pull suspicion off of you. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Sure 

Obviously I've made my thoughts known on Naz.

I don't think I've been ignoring him, I believe I answered his questions. His other point is fair.

Agree on KSJ.

Pokes some holes on Orca that I can see, however, I'm inclined to believe Orca still.

Agree on squire (no CC)

Agree on you (2 garbage men in write-up)

Whicker I have a crazy theory on since he's been quiet since he's been able to talk.

Archived