The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

4 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Obviously I've made my thoughts known on Naz.

I don't think I've been ignoring him, I believe I answered his questions. His other point is fair.

Agree on KSJ.

Pokes some holes on Orca that I can see, however, I'm inclined to believe Orca still.

Agree on squire (no CC)

Agree on you (2 garbage men in write-up)

Whicker I have a crazy theory on since he's been quiet since he's been able to talk.

What makes you believe orca still? 

Did I miss a write up that talked about garbage men? 

Whats the theory on whicker? 

3 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Obviously I've made my thoughts known on Naz.

I don't think I've been ignoring him, I believe I answered his questions. His other point is fair.

Agree on KSJ.

Pokes some holes on Orca that I can see, however, I'm inclined to believe Orca still.

Agree on squire (no CC)

Agree on you (2 garbage men in write-up)

Whicker I have a crazy theory on since he's been quiet since he's been able to talk.

1. Some things would be cleared up if KSJ came forth. I have a theory that ties back into #3 and dont want to mislynch at this stage

2. I would hope so at this point, because I have your back

3. Would love to hear this cause I have one as well

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

What makes you believe orca still? 

Did I miss a write up that talked about garbage men? 

Whats the theory on whicker? 

Orca - gut feeling, there are some inconsistencies for sure but I think there is a better option today.

I just read that on IMDb, 2 garbage men, not cleared by any means but it fits

My theory on whicker is that mafia made one of their own eat a sardine to draw attention away from that member. It essentially gives them a free pass to not talk due to the complications of communicating. To rebut that, both Whicker and Swag have done awesome in relaying their thoughts. Although Whicker did go dark since he was cured of the sardine incident. Farfetched I know.

Just now, VikeManDan said:

Orca - gut feeling, there are some inconsistencies for sure but I think there is a better option today.

My theory on whicker is that mafia made one of their own eat a sardine to draw attention away from that member. It essentially gives them a free pass to not talk due to the complications of communicating. To rebut that, both Whicker and Swag have done awesome in relaying their thoughts. Although Whicker did go dark since he was cured of the sardine incident. Farfetched I know.

I wouldn’t say far fetched. It wouldn’t be all that surprising for scum to use that move to their advantage in more than one way. IMO whicker is someone who could and would do that and sell the heck out of it. 

4 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Bingo

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I wouldn’t say far fetched. It wouldn’t be all that surprising for scum to use that move to their advantage in more than one way. IMO whicker is someone who could and would do that and sell the heck out of it. 

Yep, but would Whicker really push Pickle D1 even before you locked on

@Whicker

@Nazgul

@kingseanjohn

Any help or info you all can provide would be appreciated

@squire12 can you confirm Vike's move last night? If so did it help us?

@theuntouchable@VikeManDan I have a little more info about myself, should I share it first or hold off at the moment? Nothing big, just gives more detail about what has gone on with me the first 3 nights that may help with the puzzle we are attempting to figure out

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@Whicker

@Nazgul

@kingseanjohn

Any help or info you all can provide would be appreciated

@squire12 can you confirm Vike's move last night? If so did it help us?

@theuntouchable@VikeManDan I have a little more info about myself, should I share it first or hold off at the moment? Nothing big, just gives more detail about what has gone on with me the first 3 nights that may help with the puzzle we are attempting to figure out

If it helps clear things up to help find affiliation, go ahead. If it just clears up why people have screamed I’m not overly concerned about it. 

13 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I have a little more info about myself, should I share it first or hold off at the moment? Nothing big, just gives more detail about what has gone on with me the first 3 nights that may help with the puzzle we are attempting to figure out

The more info you can share the better, I think.

Archived