Jump to content
Dome

The Burbs Mafia - It is now Day Four - N4 is Tuesday 8pm EST

Recommended Posts

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Do you think it could hurt in some way? 

Honestly possible. I have a theory about KSJ (could determine more definitively mafia or civ), but it comes down to him claiming. In particular what he did last night. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Honestly possible. I have a theory about KSJ (could determine more definitively mafia or civ), but it comes down to him claiming. In particular what he did last night. 

I highly doubt he would claim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Honestly possible. I have a theory about KSJ (could determine more definitively mafia or civ), but it comes down to him claiming. In particular what he did last night. 

I'm rarely a fan of claiming. Although I'm pretty sure I know where you're going with this and it should be obvious that no negative actions occurred.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I'm rarely a fan of claiming. Although I'm pretty sure I know where you're going with this and it should be obvious that no negative actions occurred.

Did you by chance leave a clue earlier in the game?

Then Whicker, Naz, Swag are higher up on my list now

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Did you by chance leave a clue earlier in the game?

Then Whicker, Naz, Swag are higher up on my list now

 

Those three plus you are in my final four based on characters alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kingseanjohn said:

Those three plus you are in my final four based on characters alone.

What is your opinion of these people and their claim/role. In no particular order

Swag- Bonnie

Vike- Mark

Touch- Garbage man

Should we vote Whicker?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×