The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

14 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Honestly possible. I have a theory about KSJ (could determine more definitively mafia or civ), but it comes down to him claiming. In particular what he did last night. 

I'm rarely a fan of claiming. Although I'm pretty sure I know where you're going with this and it should be obvious that no negative actions occurred.

7 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I'm rarely a fan of claiming. Although I'm pretty sure I know where you're going with this and it should be obvious that no negative actions occurred.

Did you by chance leave a clue earlier in the game?

Then Whicker, Naz, Swag are higher up on my list now

Just now, The Orca said:

What is your opinion of these people and their claim/role. In no particular order

Swag- Bonnie

Vike- Mark

Touch- Garbage man

Should we vote Whicker?

Bonnie is a weak character and didn't do a whole lot. I could see it being a cover role.

Mark is legit and should be a main civ

I said day one that it would make perfect sense for there to be two garbage men. Sure, dome could have made one a cover role. But the role itself makes sense.

There are only two claims that Whicker could make that would make sense to me.

While you didn't include Ricky's Friend, it makes zero sense for this role tbh. Perfect cover role. But that could be designed that way.

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

@Whicker

@Nazgul

@kingseanjohn

Any help or info you all can provide would be appreciated

@squire12 can you confirm Vike's move last night? If so did it help us?

@theuntouchable@VikeManDan I have a little more info about myself, should I share it first or hold off at the moment? Nothing big, just gives more detail about what has gone on with me the first 3 nights that may help with the puzzle we are attempting to figure out

I have no info

3 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Bonnie is a weak character and didn't do a whole lot. I could see it being a cover role.

Mark is legit and should be a main civ

I said day one that it would make perfect sense for there to be two garbage men. Sure, dome could have made one a cover role. But the role itself makes sense.

There are only two claims that Whicker could make that would make sense to me.

While you didn't include Ricky's Friend, it makes zero sense for this role tbh. Perfect cover role. But that could be designed that way.

Not sure what to tell you. Would it be better if I told you what I did last night?

Dingo investigated Touch and he came up Garbage Man. He's clear for today at least.

Swag I'm kind of growing paranoid about. One of the claims is likely a cover role IMO, and Bonnie seems like that type. Roleblocking yourself and restricting yourself two days in a row would be a big baller move as scum though. I don't buy it. It was hell typing like that. I could see MAYBE you'd do it once to "clear" yourself, but after that just go to someone else.

VikeManDan 100% clear. I will still lose the game if he's scum.

Those three I'm not voting today. That leaves KSJ, Orca, Naz, Squire

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Thoughts on some of the game mechanics and claims?

The sardine is a roleblock. I know I've said this before, but I'm saying it again for emphasis. Roleblock is generally the second most powerful mafia ability behind kills. Would mafia use a powerful ability on one of their own, twice, in a role madness game with detectives and an alleged protector and a redirect, just to maybe clear themselves when they have a claim to do so? My answer is no.

AFAIK, you're right about your stab just being a scream. I'll have to go back and read Matts day 2

Touch is a garbage man. Vike is Mark.

Archived