The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

@Whicker

@Nazgul

@kingseanjohn

Any help or info you all can provide would be appreciated

@squire12 can you confirm Vike's move last night? If so did it help us?

@theuntouchable@VikeManDan I have a little more info about myself, should I share it first or hold off at the moment? Nothing big, just gives more detail about what has gone on with me the first 3 nights that may help with the puzzle we are attempting to figure out

I will assume his count is correct.

I just can't see scum Swag roleblocking himself twice in a row. I don't know Swag much better than you guys, but do you see Swag as a type of guy who wants to lolclear himself and skate? Swag was convinced (and correct) that he could talk himself out of the index card story last game. He would want his full ability to talk and insult and direct town as scum IMO

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I just can't see scum Swag roleblocking himself twice in a row. I don't know Swag much better than you guys, but do you see Swag as a type of guy who wants to lolclear himself and skate? Swag was convinced (and correct) that he could talk himself out of the index card story last game. He would want his full ability to talk and insult and direct town as scum IMO

I feel like swag would be confident enough to do it to himself and talk his way out but I don’t think it’s likely 

Archived