The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

Ray and Art didn't get a reply at the door. They walked back across the street to Mark's house, maybe he had some info on the creepy creeps.

"HEY MARK!!!" They yelled at the front door.

75eef1f23de36d198a9b247e92a4ce67.gif

"Mark?! What the hell were you doing up there? Are you crazy?" 

"I ain't crazy! I was watching The Foreigners across the street! They're up to no good!" He stared across the street like he was possessed.

2c2df9fca5d02f7f175b4b233fa508b46f89d165

Ray and Art grabbed him by the shoulders and shook him out of it....

"Let's go inside and talk about these people, the Klopeks." Ray said. "I think Art and I know what these folks are up to."

2 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

It’s been a decade or more since I’ve seen this movie. I kind of want to re-watch it for the game but I’m afraid it won’t hold up and my memory of it will be destroyed. 

I watched it last night, and probably about 3 times a year. IMO it holds up great, there’s some very subtle humor that you definitely won’t remember from a decade ago. 

7 hours ago, Dome said:

I really want at least one more, but can account for extras.

I'll send out roles tonight during TNF regardless.

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

I was told that I would have a role PM by now 

1) no you werent

2) even if you were, I’m a filthy liar

On 11/7/2018 at 6:35 AM, Dome said:

If you fail to vote for a lynch or don’t make a night move (strategically missing a move is OK if you’re actively playing) you may be replaced. I reserve the right to replace any player that isn’t participating in the game. If you fail to vote or make your move a 2nd time you’ll be mod killed.

On 11/7/2018 at 6:35 AM, Dome said:

Voting will end when a player has over 2/3rd majority (# players x .667) rounded up. Since you may not know exactly when Night is going to be called, please get your moves in early. 

If there is a tie at the scheduled Night time there will be no lynch until someone changes their vote. If there is still a tie 5 minutes after scheduled night time I will call Night with no lynch.

Read this. Or don’t, but it’s here, so no excuses

17 minutes ago, Dome said:
2 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

It’s been a decade or more since I’ve seen this movie. I kind of want to re-watch it for the game but I’m afraid it won’t hold up and my memory of it will be destroyed. 

I watched it last night, and probably about 3 times a year. IMO it holds up great, there’s some very subtle humor that you definitely won’t remember from a decade ago. 

I dont even know what this show is.

Archived