Week 10 news: Dez throwing up the X for Who Dat

Matts4313

1 minute ago, WizardHawk said:

Yep. 

And, if he proves to have anything left in the tank (which I believe he does), this Dallas organization is to look really stupid...I mean more so than they normally do anyway. 

The Cowboys and Dez needed a divorce no matter what. But that doesnt make me like him less. 

Just now, DaBoys said:

I disagree. 

Did you watch all or nothing? 

Did you follow the fact that Dez was being treated for mental health issues? 

Dez was in an unhealthy place. He was also becoming a detriment to our team. It was better for everyone that we split up. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Did you watch all or nothing? 

Did you follow the fact that Dez was being treated for mental health issues? 

Dez was in an unhealthy place. He was also becoming a detriment to our team. It was better for everyone that we split up. 

Should have fired Linehan and replaced Dak. Going from Romo to Dak has given me mental health issues too.

Just now, DaBoys said:

Should have fired Linehan and replaced Dak. Going from Romo to Dak has given me mental health issues too.

Well, its been clear to everyone that you are insane. Im glad that you are finally on the same page. 

JK

XoXo

7 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Wheres all the peeps that were saying, "If dEz iS sO gOoD WHy hAs NobOdy SIgNEd hIm yeT!!???""

Just signed with the best team in football. Here's your sign.

It took him 9 weeks to sign. He had to get signed this week to make an accrued season. Needs 7 games to do so if I recall. 

It should be same reason for Bell to get to Pittsburg this week. 

15 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Wheres all the peeps that were saying, "If dEz iS sO gOoD WHy hAs NobOdy SIgNEd hIm yeT!!???""

Just signed with the best team in football. Here's your sign.

Week 10 - - This is a dumb post by you. You arent proving anything. Infact, I would argue you are being counter productive to your argument. 

29 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

It took him 9 weeks to sign. He had to get signed this week to make an accrued season. Needs 7 games to do so if I recall. 

It should be same reason for Bell to get to Pittsburg this week. 

Exactly. People were making a big deal about him being unsigned, but it was HIS choice. He could have signed a deal the day after he got cut, or waited until the playoff picture was more clear and he HAD to return but for a team that was contending.

Do you really blame him for not signing with the Browns or Ravens? They are both done this year, along with Dallas.

Dez played this one smart, and at no time was he ever searching for work and couldn't find it, like some Dallas fan boys would have you believe.

Archived