Week 10 news: Dez throwing up the X for Who Dat

Matts4313

18 minutes ago, CAPJ said:

So you mean using 3 tight end sets on 1st and 2nd down and just handing to Zeke isnt creative?

I rather SL not be creative because the only time he tries to be creative is 1st and goal from the 3 yard line and lines up in the shotgun.

Which led to a TD...so...

59 minutes ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

Does Rappaports word hold any weight when it comes to cowboys news? If so, this is interesting, especially the “affinity” for Lincoln Riley part. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000986275/article/cowboys-considered-firing-oc-linehan-during-bye-week?campaign=Twitter_atn

It would be like Christmas for me just to see  JG gone.

1 hour ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

Does Rappaports word hold any weight when it comes to cowboys news? If so, this is interesting, especially the “affinity” for Lincoln Riley part. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000986275/article/cowboys-considered-firing-oc-linehan-during-bye-week?campaign=Twitter_atn

I have a hard time buying this. 

Speaking on Good Morning Football Weekend, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport said Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett seriously considered firing offensive coordinator Scott Linehan before the start of the season. Instead, Garrett decided to "go all-in" with Linehan and embrace some of the changes to the receiving room he recommended, per Rapoport.

I mean really? Who the flock does this? I'm going to fire him......nope. I think I'll hand him the keys to gut the offense and make changes to coaching staff.  If this is true, JG literally thru himself under the bus. I am now convinced Witten retired not because of age or anything typical like that. He retired because of **** like this. He seen the writing on the wall and wanted no part in it. 

"If they do end up replacing Jason Garrett at the end of this season, I'm told both [Cowboys executive vice president] Stephen and [owner] Jerry Jones have an affinity for [Oklahoma coach] Lincoln Riley," Rapoport reported. "So the Cleveland Browns, if they're interested in Baker Mayfield's old coach, may have some competition."

Cleveland > Dallas. Is it really even a question honestly? 

5 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

I have a hard time buying this. 

I mean really? Who the flock does this? I'm going to fire him......nope. I think I'll hand him the keys to gut the offense and make changes to coaching staff.  If this is true, JG literally thru himself under the bus. I am now convinced Witten retired not because of age or anything typical like that. He retired because of **** like this. He seen the writing on the wall and wanted no part in it. 

Cleveland > Dallas. Is it really even a question honestly? 

I'd take Cleveland too.

Franchise QB. 1st round pick. Young talent on defense. Cap space.

And an owner that doesnt get too involved and a competent GM.

Archived