Week 10 news: Dez throwing up the X for Who Dat

Matts4313

25 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Watching the Rams and Chiefs offenses shows you just how bad Dallas O is. Shameful honestly. 

Not that I disagree with the fact that our offense needs to improve, but this is a tad over the top. Thats like saying a Honda Accord sucks because your neighbor has a Rolls Royce. There are only 3 offensive teams on that level and they are all HC/QB'd by top offensive people in the NFL. 

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Not that I disagree with the fact that our offense needs to improve, but this is a tad over the top. Thats like saying a Honda Accord sucks because your neighbor has a Rolls Royce. There are only 3 offensive teams on that level and they are all HC/QB'd by top offensive people in the NFL. 

Well if you try racing a Honda Accord in the Indy 500 then yea it sucks.

1 minute ago, Calvert28 said:

Well if you try racing a Honda Accord in the Indy 500 then yea it sucks.

Sometimes I feel like you make argumentative statements just to state them. 

Again, there are only 3 teams in the NFL playing on that level. Which means 29 teams, or roughly 90% of the NFL, does not have that type of high flying offense. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Sometimes I feel like you make argumentative statements just to state them. 

Again, there are only 3 teams in the NFL playing on that level. Which means 29 teams, or roughly 90% of the NFL, does not have that type of high flying offense. 

And I feel like you will say anything to cover up for mediocre results.

Well if we are wanting to get to a SB we have to have something exceptional about our team. We have a borderline great defense but not good enough to make up for a offense that ranks near the bottom of the league. The only success this offense has had is against very poor teams and even then they only pass for acceptable. 

1 minute ago, Calvert28 said:

And I feel like you will say anything to cover up for mediocre results.

Well if we are wanting to get to a SB we have to have something exceptional about our team. We have a borderline great defense but not good enough to make up for a offense that ranks near the bottom of the league. The only success this offense has had is against very poor teams and even then they only pass for acceptable. 

21 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Not that I disagree with the fact that our offense needs to improve, but this is a tad over the top.

Again. You are arguing just to argue. I already said that we need to improve. 

28 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

It shows just how far behind Dallas are when it comes to today’s NFL style. Dallas is run run pass wayyy too often. Look at yesterday, both teams have all pro level RBs but they didn’t just sit and pound the ball. They air it out using good scheming. It’s been repeated by many players and coaches that Dallas scheme is nothing special. They rely on talent. Imagine what this team could do with a real scheme that actually utilizes all of the players strengths and gets players open more by design. 

1 hour ago, MightyMouse07 said:

It shows just how far behind Dallas are when it comes to today’s NFL style. Dallas is run run pass wayyy too often. Look at yesterday, both teams have all pro level RBs but they didn’t just sit and pound the ball. They air it out using good scheming. It’s been repeated by many players and coaches that Dallas scheme is nothing special. They rely on talent. Imagine what this team could do with a real scheme that actually utilizes all of the players strengths and gets players open more by design. 

Dallas passes on first and runs on 2nd more often it seems.

4 hours ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Watching the Rams and Chiefs offenses shows you just how bad Dallas O is. Shameful honestly. 

Jerry joked he wouldn’t sell the cowboys for less than 10B. I’ll start the gofundme account.

I mean I know our offense isn't great and everyone knows my stance on Dak but you just gonna put that statement out there without mentioning how putrid both those defenses were compared to ours ? They gave up TD's like mid 2010's defenses outside SEC in college football.

I have no problem calling out the reality of our team compared to others but don't gloss over things to make your point seem strong

3 hours ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Thier style of play is way too unreliable in december-jan. I mean you saw at the end of the game even Mahomes with all that talent couldn't find anybody open when the Rams defense clued in they only really wanted to pass.

I mean it can work and it has worked before but it's not something you should be aiming to build because it just comes naturally.

Archived