GDT: Cowboys V Eagles

Matts4313

Lee's career is over. Should have been 2 or 3 years ago. No way he keeps a roster spot earning big money. He is and always was way too injury prone. Here is an idea:

Romo for OC, Lee for DC.

HC????

As for this game, who in the heck cares?

9 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

Lee's career is over. Should have been 2 or 3 years ago. No way he keeps a roster spot earning big money. He is and always was way too injury prone. Here is an idea:

Romo for OC, Lee for DC.

HC????

As for this game, who in the heck cares?

Unless we move on from Dak.

Cant have Romo as the OC when he is head and shoulders above the starting QB who hit his peak 2 years ago.

12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I hope you get hit by a bus today. You arsehole. 

My contempt for The Clapper is well documented.  If losing out is what it takes to get rid of him so be it.  It's really gonna hurt though when we see how high the Raiders are picking in round 1.

All joking aside I'm starting to think that The Clapper is losing this team.  And if that's the case he has to go.  He's into year 9.  I don't think we are jumping the gun.

20 minutes ago, Northland said:

My contempt for The Clapper is well documented.  If losing out is what it takes to get rid of him so be it.  It's really gonna hurt though when we see how high the Raiders are picking in round 1.

All joking aside I'm starting to think that The Clapper is losing this team.  And if that's the case he has to go.  He's into year 9.  I don't think we are jumping the gun.

I agree. The titans game seemed liked they quit. 

25 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I agree. The titans game seemed liked they quit. 

This is so very true. Even Zeke doesn't seem to be going at the same pace he was at the beginning of the season. The only one who seemed to keep trying to play was Dak at the end and he just seemed to keep digging himself a deeper hole.

Well I guess most people in the forum got what they wished for Cowboys to start playing “bad” as excuse to fire a coach they don’t like.    

Personally I view coaches on two areas —-

does the team play hard ...    does the coach make dumb in game mistakes the rest is a wash Unless you have a HOF type coach 

yes I did see some things that indicated team lost some effort for the first time this year and the play calling was especially worse this game then games past where it might have been iffy in my mind

personally I really don’t care who is the coach. Who isn’t all I care and route for are. WINS.   The playoffs are well within reach but this is the pivot game loose this one and we’re done.     Have only watched Philly once this year and they didn’t look much better then us    Their D for sure wasn’t that great so I think like all the games we’ve played we can win this 

loosing our worst OL player hurts but again he wa playing the worst of the five.  Won’t miss Lee as much...

sooo. If it’s really cold...    rainy ... or even snow I give us Zero chance.  Otherwise 50/50.  They were embarrassed enough and way better the. They showed against Ten so they can win this game if they play like they did at Washington ....    key is secondary had to have a bounce back game   

Archived