GDT: Cowboys V Eagles

Matts4313

3 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

And Garrett saves his job for another week.

Another decade.  We beat the Super Bowl champs on the road in a must win situation.  Biggest character win ever says Jerry.  All kidding aside it's a big win.  LVE is unreal.  I guess in Philly they spell dynasty ONE.

You’d be hard pressed to find a more athletic pair of lb’ers then what we have in Dallas. Guys fly all over the place and make some plays they really shouldn’t. Coverage will be a learning process still, but they play hard and have some natural instincts to go along with just being big athletic kids. 

14 minutes ago, 5x10 said:

Totally unexpected win

with that being said, philly looks like a ****ty team this year

I think it was more expected ... just a total JG thing to do. 

Philly secondary is not in a good place. Can't lose top 3 CBs and expect to do much. 

3 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

I think it was more expected ... just a total JG thing to do. 

Philly secondary is not in a good place. Can't lose top 3 CBs and expect to do much. 

It’s the running success that surprised me

1 hour ago, Northland said:

Another decade.  We beat the Super Bowl champs on the road in a must win situation.  Biggest character win ever says Jerry.  All kidding aside it's a big win.  LVE is unreal.  I guess in Philly they spell dynasty ONE.

You watch your mouth!

2 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

From the realm of 100% impossible....

Complete and utter garbage. 

Had this same kind of stretch last season. It’s a total joke they showed the replay of that pass late in the game where our rusher touched the QB’s arm on a long completion you could clearly see the blocker had his arm outstretched holding and  actually tackling our guy and they never commented on the obvious penalty just how awesome the Philly QB was 

edit -  any one get to see NE - Ten game?

Again I am here to say I’m glad we took the eagles out. The score really didn’t dictate the game. The defense got tired but we definitely looked like the better team. Granted those performances are here and there and the eagles have some major issues in there secondary. Also Barnett was lost for the year.  I would think this week was a successful one so we’ll abandon that game plan and do something stupid next week. 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

See, I was over here thinking we won because we passed for more than 200 yards 

Don’t think of it  that way, it’s just a sign of a poor passing game and most likely, a poor passer

amd we’re talking passing yards here, not turnovers

Archived