GDT: Cowboys V Eagles

Matts4313

1 hour ago, TheBeast23 said:

Again I am here to say I’m glad we took the eagles out. The score really didn’t dictate the game. The defense got tired but we definitely looked like the better team. Granted those performances are here and there and the eagles have some major issues in there secondary. Also Barnett was lost for the year.  I would think this week was a successful one so we’ll abandon that game plan and do something stupid next week. 

I really thought our terrible special teams play. Eagles gained 30 yards field position after back to back three and outs by both teams.... Forgot to list them as a clapper and the way the refs targeted us and let them get away with penalties keep the game closer then it should have as well as some very questionable play calling in first half. 

3 hours ago, HDsportsfan said:

Somehow the Eagles didn't have any flags/penalties against them last night.

WTF is that all about???

Yeah, this is some garbage. I don't know how often it happens, but I'm pretty sure this is the 4-5 times its happened with a Dallas game in the past couple years. 

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

Yeah, this is some garbage. I don't know how often it happens, but I'm pretty sure this is the 4-5 times its happened with a Dallas game in the past couple years. 

Someone posted on Twitter that since 1960 we're like...the team that this happens to the most. 

19 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

I could point to at least 2 very obvious non calls that kept Iggles drives alive which later led to points for them:

The ridiculous hold on 57 when all they could talk about was how great it was of Wentz to get the pass off when his arm is being grabbed. I mean, when you see the O lineman's face as he is holding the rusher from behind, its clear he is beat and holding. Result- NO FLAG!

And the other obvious one committed  by Carnac the fudged up Elf, their center, 5 yards down field blocking before the pass is even released. I mean, what ever happened to ineligible man down field???

But we get game killers like Snap Infraction or the Unsportsmanlike COnduct in the 2016 playoff game against GB when the WR ran into the huddle and out for a total of 2 seconds which negated a huge gain for us.

Call it what you want, I call it messing with the kid.

I was okay with the refs. They were letting a lot of things go. There were coverages by Jaylon, Byron, Woods, and 2 on Chido that were really tight pass defenses that I've seen called fairly consistently. In the cases of Jaylon and Byron they didn't even get their head around. The ball actually hit Byron in the back. But not even one of those 5 plays got a flag. They only threw 5 flags all game.

I'm cool with it.

What were our flags? Other than false starts which are going to get called.

Okay, that is your prerogative. But my vote is the officials seem to throw the most bogus calls at the most inopportune time against us. And I get what you were saying about letting them play, but 5 yards down field on a pass play is just inexcusable. That's not a judgement call, its just missed.

that is true about the PI some of them were close but we did have penalties called against us that killed some big plays as well and sense they don’t show replays of penalties against us. It was hard to tell how legit but they sure did miss some real obvious ones against philly and our PI ones were close but not obvious bad calls.  But either way I can take they just didn’t make calls and that really helped Philly more than us.  As they still called us for three holding and one block in back 

Archived