Lions @ Bears GDT

WindyCity

If any game will be "The Jordan Howard Game," it's this one. The Lions are 31st against the run, giving up 5.1 ypc. In terms of yards per game through the air, they are 4th, but I attribute that to teams making it a point to run early and often and throwing much. After all, they are 29th in QBR given up.

The Lions special teams is atrocious, hence the reason they just fired their ST coordinator.

The Lions OL isn't bad, but the Vikings took it apart. I recorded that game and watched last night. I put 7 of the 10 sacks on receivers not getting open/Stafford holding the ball too long. Golden Tate was his safety blanket, and Golladay and Jones couldn't get open.

They've lost two consecutive games and both were NFC opponents. They were completely embarrassed on Sunday. They're either going to come out desperate or they will continue to implode.

Bears 27-16

57 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

I do not think people realize how huge a mid season addition Shaheen is going to be.

Dion Sims may be the worst football player on the Bears 53 man roster. Getting him off the field will be huge for the Bears.

Agreed, I think Shaheen could add another element to this offense that could make it deadly. 

43 minutes ago, RunningVaccs said:

Guys I really feel like every year we should all chip in, and in the spirit of being jerks at Christmas, but Windy the Jersey if whatever player has really pissed him off.

I know for sure last year would be Bellamy, and this year's seems destined for Sims... What were the others again?

I'm in. He also hated Kevin White for a while.

49 minutes ago, RunningVaccs said:

Guys I really feel like every year we should all chip in, and in the spirit of being jerks at Christmas, but Windy the Jersey if whatever player has really pissed him off.

I know for sure last year would be Bellamy, and this year's seems destined for Sims... What were the others again?

Ha! I just did this on another forum with some members xD

Slay out would reshuffle their secondary in a bad way for them.

Bear 6.5 pt. favorites.  Pretty big.

If Slay is out that line may move higher still.

I didn't watch MN game yet.  Hopefully Lions are mailing it in.  If they aren't a bad loss this week may cause them to.  

Archived