Week 10 The battle of the Ages

soflbillsfan

Darnold is officially out and Anderson may be back so it looks like Anderson vs McCown the battle of old men. I actually think this hurts the bills as darnold was throwing Ints left and right, mccown doesnt make as many mistakes and with a bills d they could have had a field day. 

5 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

I had hoped to see Darnold against this defense. Too bad for his injury. Could be good for him long term to sit out though. 

Happy to see Allen back at practice, Tre spoke today about what he brings to the offense and how he adds a spring to their step.

I just really ******* hope he’s healthy. Every time i hear something about a UCL i think career altering. I feel like I’m one of the few who has loved Josh all along. I know we all want the best for him.

11 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

I just really ******* hope he’s healthy. Every time i hear something about a UCL i think career altering. I feel like I’m one of the few who has loved Josh all along. I know we all want the best for him.

Yea I was a fan of him the year before then watched him his last year in college and wanted nothing to do with him in the draft. I was wrong and glad they took him now but like you said i hope he is healthy and no need to rush him back this year. I think the wise move would to rest him this week he gets the bye week and then be healthy after that with a few weeks back at practice. If Anderson is out maybe put him as back up or emergency behind barkley but not to put him in starting the game. If Peterman struggles which he will likely do then in the 2nd half if its close you have to think about maybe putting him in if he is ready if not please let him sit and continue to tank the season.

14 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

Allen has taken reps all week long he may not start but he could easily jump in 2nd half or sooner. 

Lets throw our injured franchise QB behind a sieve of an offensive line after we're getting blown out in the second half so he has to drop back and throw a ton.

Plz god don't do this McD. I need to maintain what little sanity I have left.

Archived