Tattoos

LouBegaFreak

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

Cool hat

Wish I could take credit but my tattoo artist designed it. This is right before it started to scab up. It's a nice tattoo but I feel like my tattoo artist didn't really enjoy doing it. He's more into anime and tattooing cartoons on people. Still some more to do on it like a shield and boat but I'll have to find another guy. My guy moved to another shop and I have no idea where he went.

Just now, TENINCH said:

Wish I could take credit but my tattoo artist designed it. This is right before it started to scab up. It's a nice tattoo but I feel like my tattoo artist didn't really enjoy doing it. He's more into anime and tattooing cartoons on people. Still some more to do on it like a shield and boat but I'll have to find another guy. My guy moved to another shop and I have no idea where he went.

For not caring about it, it turned out pretty badass

34 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Getting a jaguar on your back?

One day.

i currently have a Jaguars/Cubs mashup on my right arm. The left arm is going to be getting something from The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy (the whale and petunias for those familiar with it). 

I'm thinking of designing my own tattoo. The Notre dame fighting Irish leprechaun but in the geometric style that's been popularish lately. On my left arm by my elbow. Makes sense for me cause I'm Irish & like ND

3 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I really wanna get something but I'm having a hard time figuring out what to get. How'd you guys come up with ideas/find good meaningful things?

Just stuff that means something to you. If you had a blank wall and needed to put stuff on it that would be there forever, what types of things would you put? Would you put your sports teams? Or would you put something related to a hobby or something you’re really interested in? Would you want it to be inspirational? Or would you make it something ridiculous? Would you want just something that looks awesome; your favorite animal? Or would you want it simplistic?

22 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Just stuff that means something to you. If you had a blank wall and needed to put stuff on it that would be there forever, what types of things would you put? Would you put your sports teams? Or would you put something related to a hobby or something you’re really interested in? Would you want it to be inspirational? Or would you make it something ridiculous? Would you want just something that looks awesome; your favorite animal? Or would you want it simplistic?

Probably inspirational and/or something that has to do with family/past.

5 hours ago, iPwn said:

One day.

i currently have a Jaguars/Cubs mashup on my right arm. The left arm is going to be getting something from The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy (the whale and petunias for those familiar with it). 

Pics of your mashup?

Archived