Tattoos

LouBegaFreak

3 minutes ago, iPwn said:

8a8equc.jpg

That was right after it was done. The colors evened out over time.

Nice. I want a Fleur-de-lis someday.... definitely as part of a mashup/bigger piece

I'm going to get 3 arrows on my left arm (upper biceps/triceps) for each of my kids to go alongside the Bible verse that I have for my father who passed away. I'm also looking to get something for my wife, and then tie all 3 together. Any thoughts/suggestions?

On 5/2/2018 at 7:28 AM, MWil23 said:

I'm going to get 3 arrows on my left arm (upper biceps/triceps) for each of my kids to go alongside the Bible verse that I have for my father who passed away. I'm also looking to get something for my wife, and then tie all 3 together. Any thoughts/suggestions?

hopefully better late than never.

Father's scripture - Proverbs 23:24

"The father of one who is right with God will have much joy. He who has a wise son will be glad in him."

For the arrows, here is my idea.

bow-and-arrow-tattoos-06.jpg

Now incorporate your children's names into the arrows, like in this picture -

quotes+arrow+tattoos.JPG

Their names could be near the fletching (feathered part), while your wife's name is made into the string of the bow.

If you want the scripture to tie in more directly to the tattoo then try this -

Psalms 127:3-5 – “Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one’s youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.”

Hope that helps man.

13 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

hopefully better late than never.

Father's scripture - Proverbs 23:24

"The father of one who is right with God will have much joy. He who has a wise son will be glad in him."

For the arrows, here is my idea.

bow-and-arrow-tattoos-06.jpg

Now incorporate your children's names into the arrows, like in this picture -

quotes+arrow+tattoos.JPG

Their names could be near the fletching (feathered part), while your wife's name is made into the string of the bow.

If you want the scripture to tie in more directly to the tattoo then try this -

Psalms 127:3-5 – “Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one’s youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.”

Hope that helps man.

Awesome, thank you! The arrows are already a reference to Psalms 127:3-5.

I already have Hebrews 13:7 on my left biceps, which is currently my lone tattoo. I was hoping to find a way to tie the two together. I REALLY like the idea of the bow with the 3 arrows, and my wife's name as the bow string. I think I may go with the plain black arrows, but inside the feather, instead of the feather design, replace it with the first initial in each of their first name.

What do you think?

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Awesome, thank you! The arrows are already a reference to Psalms 127:3-5.

I already have Hebrews 13:7 on my left biceps, which is currently my lone tattoo. I was hoping to find a way to tie the two together. I REALLY like the idea of the bow with the 3 arrows, and my wife's name as the bow string. I think I may go with the plain black arrows, but inside the feather, instead of the feather design, replace it with the first initial in each of their first name.

What do you think?

I think that would be a solid choice.

I also am not a huge fan of the arrow fletch design in those, I prefer the more natural and irregular designs like this

0e70ec7f73691bd3580cbf40f2eba526--tattoo

When you speak with your artist, you might see how they could incorporate the initials in the fletch as well. They might have some creative input that is pretty cool.

Archived