Week 10: Tampa Bay Buccaneers GDT

Ghostnote

Tampa is ranked 30th in pass defense. Our vicious pass attack will render those defenders useless. AIR RAID!!! get under your desk and tuck your heads Bucs fans.

While our great pass defense will capitalize on the Bucs throwing more ints (17 so far) than anyone in the league.

Redskins 37

Bucs 13

17 hours ago, mike23md said:

Need this game to go to 6-3. 

Dallas and Philly play, so kinda got to route for Dallas in that one, unfortunately. 

Related image

Image result for ladies in yoga pants

Image result for ladies in yoga pants

Related image

Related image

Related image

I think we win, but if the Bucs get rollin with Fitzmagic, we are screwed.

Redskins - 20

Bucs - 19

First off, number 2 is number 1 for me. Ready for an introduction 

I agree, we win this one. Two reasons:

1. Our D hasn’t played elite qB’s well with exception of injured Packer. I expect the D to dominate

2. Fat boy is back on his diet- from what I hear they had some tough practices this week. Time to yo yo

expect a defensive battle that we win on a special teams 16-12 Redskins 

i took the under on redskins scoring 20 or more even though it didn’t pay well- close to easy money 

Gotta have this game! For the 2nd week in a row the flight marshals will be put to the test vs Fitzmagic, Djax, Evans, OJ Howard (who’s having an awesome year w/ 5 TDs) and Godwin. It’s a tough task.

Their Ol isn’t great, so we need our pass rush to get home, especially our interior pass rush w/ Allen, Ioannidis and Payne. 

I think we need to bring pressure and make Fitz make mistakes.

Our offense needs to find a way to get AD going and to control the game with him, and timely passes to Reed, Doctson, Vd and Harris. I hope Crowder plays, but if he doesn’t, we need Floyd to step up on the outside while Harris works the middle.

This is a huge game for us.

Archived