Week 10: Tampa Bay Buccaneers GDT

Ghostnote

17 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

Oh, trust me. I have characters I may or may not base loosely on those I've interacted on here and in real life.

*inserts modified Wile E. Coyote business card*

Woz
Super Genius
Have Brain, Will Travel

3 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Redskins app just told me Crowder is out tomorrow

Sucks, we miss him and CT a lot. I hope Harris, Doctson and especially Reed have good games. I imagine we’ll run a lot of two TE sets with VD and Reed together, which they should because Reed is our best receiving option and VD is the 2nd or 3rd best receiving option of our healthy receiving options.  We should probably also have that throught process to keep the Bucs explosive passing offense off the field.

On 11/9/2018 at 8:52 PM, Thaiphoon said:

It wasn't. I was there on business. Talking with the heavy hitters in the industry who are making 5 and 6 figures a month. I spent a crap ton of $$ on food and alcohol. Because when the heavy hitters are talking at the bar, you shut up and listen...and keep buying the rounds. I was in the convention from 7:30am-6pm each day and then networking the rest of the time until 1am. I literally had zero time to gamble. 

But, I thought that Las Vegas was open 24 hours a day...

Bet the Bucs will stack 7 in the box with a stafety down  near the box just like the Falcons did on first down. We will have to pass the ball more often on first downs. It will be interesting to see how our OL performs tomorrow. They will be one of the keys to winning this contest. 

2 hours ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Zach Brown needs to learn how to review film, bc I guarantee he’s constantly making mistakes on the field, especially in coverage and news flash airing dirty laundry about coaches on social media will get you benched and maybe cut real quick!

ZB is trash vs the pass. If he wasn’t fast and a great athlete he wouldn’t be good vs the run either. He often chooses the wrong holes to shoot vs the run but gets tackles bc he’s fast and chases down ball carriers. He’s overrated and has been since he was in Tennessee, it’s why Tenn & Buff didn’t keep him long term.

7 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Zach Brown needs to learn how to review film, bc I guarantee he’s constantly making mistakes on the field, especially in coverage and news flash airing dirty laundry about coaches on social media will get you benched and maybe cut real quick!

ZB is trash vs the pass. If he wasn’t fast and a great athlete he wouldn’t be good vs the run either. He often chooses the wrong holes to shoot vs the run but gets tackles bc he’s fast and chases down ball carriers. He’s overrated and has been since he was in Tennessee, it’s why Tenn & Buff didn’t keep him long term.

Oh boy, you’ll be so excited if he gets cut because this another good player that you hate for some reason! And then we can bring in Zac Vigil and he can suck and you can make excuses for him like you spent years doing for Compton. 

Archived