1. 1. What is the GOTW?

• #10 Ohio State @ #18 Michigan State
    • #16 Mississippi State @ #1 Alabama
    • Oklahoma State @ #6 Oklahoma
    • #8 Washington State @ Colorado
    • #24 Auburn @ #5 Georgia
    • #2 Clemson @ #17 Boston College

9 hours ago, NateDawg said:

LSU gonna fall finally after beating 2-win Arkansas by 7 or nah?

Pretty uneventful game results today. OU-OKST was the closest thing to a significant upset. 

Michigan was so scared of playing an SEC team that they dropped Arkansas to add Notre Dame. Tells me all I need to know.

Arkansas #25, LSU #5.

31 minutes ago, cp0k2 said:

They've lost to 4 ranked teams. And their 2 wins are against Auburn (who won't be ranked) and Kentucky. I don't think that stat means anything.

I mean we were struggling to beat Kentucky and Vanderbilt over the past 10 years so sure it means something. Doesn't mean we're out here competing with top 10 teams obviously, but it's still a step up from what was happening.

20 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I mean first off I think we can all establish that Tom Herman's loyalty is beyond question.

Right @Texansfan713?

I think the real question is where does Tom Herman’s response stand in the yearly troll standings? Replykng with ‘OK. Cool. Hook ‘em’ to a text from a guy threatening to expose you cheating on your wife with pictures has to be up there. Other contenders are everything Lane Kiffen and Mike Leach. I feel like we need a year-end rankings similar to the heisman. 

Archived