What Are Your Final Thoughts On Hue Jackson?

brownie man

Your Final Thoughts   

35 members have voted

1. 1. Was Hue Truly Given a fair Opportunity?

• Yes we had enough talent for him to perform better
    • No Sashi took ripped this too far that Hue didn't have enough talent to judge him as a coach
  2. 2. Is Hue the worst HC we've had ever?

• Yes
    • Yes

• 2 weeks later...

I think Hue was a snake - through and through. So glad he is gone.

I think it was premeditated and purposeful that Hue tried to swindle the Browns out of not one, but TWO of our premium drafts picks. I have a feeling that Hue had a better than average clue he may be gone, and the Bengals is where he would end up. So why not grab a couple of parting gifts for his new employer?

If we are thankful for nothing else to Sashi - thank goodness he stepped in and did what he had to do to blow up this trade.

Him, his sneakiness, his garbage record, and his terrible coaching is why I became disgusted with the team in the first place and lost faith in Dorsey (Due to a GM keeping a 1-31 HC?!?!?). Add the facts that Joe Thomas retired on an 0-16 season AND that hue "no clue" jackson didn't immediately jump in a lake just added to my loathing. Seeing his face on the cinci side line losing that badly to his old team brought me a lot of joy Sunday. Now that he and that Pittsburgh problem Haley are gone, I honestly feel the team is on the right track. Still waiting for the  home playoff game before I seriously start to believe again though. 

And for the record, I was completely 100% wrong about Baker Mayfield. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

Archived