What Are Your Final Thoughts On Hue Jackson?

brownie man

Your Final Thoughts   

35 members have voted

1. 1. Was Hue Truly Given a fair Opportunity?

• Yes we had enough talent for him to perform better
    • No Sashi took ripped this too far that Hue didn't have enough talent to judge him as a coach
  2. 2. Is Hue the worst HC we've had ever?

• Yes
    • Yes

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Further proof you were always wrong šŸ˜‚Ā 

the sashi messed up everything takes get worse and worse as the importance of:
higgins
ogunjobi
garrett
njoku
peppers
kindred
brian boddy calhoun
schobert
nick chubb (osweilered his way into this so he gets half)
denzel ward (gets half)

increases
and its apparent saving a 2nd and 3rd for aj mccarron should be factored in

he had his flaws (namely the QB room they put together in 2017 was dereliction of duty - except for the fact taht baker looked awful under hue and amongst the best in the league without him maybe takes some of the blame here and who knows kizer would have been better if not for the WORST COACH EVER

1 hour ago, TheeRealDeal said:

I can respect a man who can admit when he was wrong, but you can never be forgiven for bailing on the team.Ā 

What if I told you I never left and this wasĀ all part of a master plan to get the Browns to be reliant again using an idea from the smash hit comedyĀ "Celtic Pride"?

giphy.gif

Not buying it? But... Dan Aykroyd is dancing.Ā 

Didn't work??? Ummm.... errrr.... Oh?!?!?!?! Look at this!

giphy.gif

yes... yes... I still know this forum all too well!Ā 

(Read in Hannah/Barbera Superfriends Announcer Voice)Ā Ā With hisĀ distraction in place, Mastercheddaar slips back into the shadowy corners of the Browns Forum.Ā 

Be seeing you guys around!

Mastercheddaar

44 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

What if I told you I never left and this wasĀ all part of a master plan to get the Browns to be reliant again using an idea from the smash hit comedyĀ "Celtic Pride"?

giphy.gif

Not buying it? But... Dan Aykroyd is dancing.Ā 

Didn't work??? Ummm.... errrr.... Oh?!?!?!?! Look at this!

giphy.gif

yes... yes... I still know this forum all too well!Ā 

(Read in Hannah/Barbera Superfriends Announcer Voice)Ā Ā With hisĀ distraction in place, Mastercheddaar slips back into the shadowy corners of the Browns Forum.Ā 

Be seeing you guys around!

Mastercheddaar

The only distraction/apology that will work for me is Kate Upton gifs. Katy Perry is meh.

The whole ā€œIā€™m gonna keep posting here even though everyone thinks Iā€™m a ballbagā€ thing is so cringey.

Itā€™s as if the overly dramatic exit while being so incredibly goddam wrong about Mayfield wasnā€™t humiliating enough, he has double down. Ā 

Iā€™ve never seen someone try so hard to be the arse of jokes, and Iā€™ve seen Dizzyā€™s posts.

3 hours ago, mistakey said:

the sashi messed up everything takes get worse and worse as the importance of:
higgins
ogunjobi
garrett
njoku
peppers
kindred
brian boddy calhoun
schobert
nick chubb (osweilered his way into this so he gets half)
denzel ward (gets half)

increases
and its apparent saving a 2nd and 3rd for aj mccarron should be factored in

he had his flaws (namely the QB room they put together in 2017 was dereliction of duty - except for the fact taht baker looked awful under hue and amongst the best in the league without him maybe takes some of the blame here and who knows kizer would have been better if not for the WORST COACH EVER

The bolded is by far the biggest transgression, and should not be glossed over.Ā  He not only passed up on Carson Wentz, he also passed on Bosa and Elliot.Ā  He traded down, and drafted Corey freakin Coleman.Ā  Dude is not even in the league 2 years later.Ā  Ogbah has literally been the definition of average.Ā  The next time I hear his name being called will be like the third or fourth time all year. Nassib and Kessler not even on the team.Ā  Shon Coleman is a backup.Ā  Drango is a backup.Ā  Devalve is a 3rd stringer.Ā  Kindred and Higgens are JAGS.Ā  Schobert is probably the best player from that draft

The next draft netted us 2 great pieces in Garrett (no brainer at 1) and Ogunjobi

Njoku getting better, but still likes to drop passes quite a bit.Ā  We actually traded ahead of the Steelers to get him.Ā  They drafted Watt....I would have preferred him.

And Peppers is a Jag also.Ā 

Kizer-gone

Rod Johnson-gone

Brantley-gone

Dayes-gone

Zane G-gone

Wilson-still hurt

Hue is definitely an F, but Sashi is a D

1 minute ago, big poppa pump said:

The bolded is by far the biggest transgression, and should not be glossed over.Ā  He not only passed up on Carson Wentz, he also passed on Bosa and Elliot.Ā  He traded down, and drafted Corey freakin Coleman.Ā  Dude is not even in the league 2 years later.Ā  Ogbah has literally been the definition of average.Ā  The next time I hear his name being called will be like the third or fourth time all year. Nassib and Kessler not even on the team.Ā  Shon Coleman is a backup.Ā  Drango is a backup.Ā  Devalve is a 3rd stringer.Ā  Kindred and Higgens are JAGS.Ā  Schobert is probably the best player from that draft

The next draft netted us 2 great pieces in Garrett (no brainer at 1) and Ogunjobi

Njoku getting better, but still likes to drop passes quite a bit.Ā  We actually traded ahead of the Steelers to get him.Ā  They drafted Watt....I would have preferred him.

And Peppers is a Jag also.Ā 

Kizer-gone

Rod Johnson-gone

Brantley-gone

Dayes-gone

Zane G-gone

Wilson-still hurt

Hue is definitely an F, but Sashi is a D

heres the thing about JAGs - you need some of them on your team and they come from the later rounds.Ā  Drango and Devalve also fit this mold.Ā Ā 

additionally, go look at the hit rates for other teams - need to compare to a benchmark.Ā  the other teams aint that great either.

he also passed on wentz cause he took advice from hue...

Archived