Week 10 - New England (7-2) @ Tennessee (4-4) - We are on to Nashville

SBLIII

Just now, TitanLegend said:

Titans also aren't hindered by Mike McCarthy at head coach who despite getting like 5 yards per carry from his RBs refuses to run the ball.

Maybe, but thats hard to quantify. The Titans have had less than 50 yards to go on all 3 TD's

Just now, Deadpulse said:

Missing two starters on the offensive line is going to be hard to overcome with Vrabel strolling that sideline

Brady has been surprising me with how well he's making pass rushers miss. I know he's obviously got great pocket presence, but I didn't know he was capable of stuff like that.

Or maybe the Titans pass rushers have just been awful at tackling him lol but still

1 minute ago, ChazStandard said:

I realize that was a two-minute warning, but it's a fitting criticism for the whole half - WHY the focus on deep passing against a team with a good pass rush and decent corners?

That's the Josh McDaniels way; ALWAYS go pass happy against aggressive front sevens. This type of playcalling is the main reason we lost Super Bowl 42.

Just now, Elky said:

That's the Josh McDaniels way; ALWAYS go pass happy against aggressive front sevens. This type of playcalling is the main reason we lost Super Bowl 42.

Pass happy wouldn't even bother me - pass happy with quick-hitters and screens to slow the rush makes sense. Long developing routes to a WR with a dislocated finger is just absurd.

4 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Brady has been surprising me with how well he's making pass rushers miss. I know he's obviously got great pocket presence, but I didn't know he was capable of stuff like that.

Or maybe the Titans pass rushers have just been awful at tackling him lol but still

Its the former, he does this to everyone so dont lament your guys lol

Archived