TNF GDT: Carolina Panthers at Pittsburgh Steelers

Malfatron

2 hours ago, FinSting said:

Cam, 50 yards rushing tonight, 4 TD's?

4 Rushing TDs? or 4 combined?  Cuz if you think he's gonna score on his feet 4 times I think you're delusional. 

This should be a really good game, both teams have defensive weaknesses that can be taken advantage of for sure.  Norv Turner has done wonders with this offense and our offense, well, we all know how good it can be.  

The officials have been atrocious in the last few Steelers games, I hope its not like that again, for either team.  I want a legit called game without injuries.

17 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

4 Rushing TDs? or 4 combined?  Cuz if you think he's gonna score on his feet 4 times I think you're delusional. 

Wow, you really think he's gonna dive head first over the goal line 4 times, so he's not on his feet? Lol. 

I'm seeing a Panthers TNF road win tonight. Which goes against the grain, none of the "competitive" TNF games this year have had a home team losing yet (Giants or Cardinals are not competitive). 

6 minutes ago, FinSting said:

Wow, you really think he's gonna dive head first over the goal line 4 times, so he's not on his feet? Lol. 

I'm seeing a Panthers TNF road win tonight. Which goes against the grain, none of the "competitive" TNF games this year have had a home team losing yet (Giants or Cardinals are not competitive). 

I obviously hope it doesn't happen but the Panthers are a legit team that could definitely give us a loss.  

Archived