TNF GDT: Carolina Panthers at Pittsburgh Steelers

Malfatron

Just now, iknowcool said:

mixture of anger and disappointment, got my hopes up for this game.  was in class all day just thinking "man we really about to put our stamp on da league today"

All good. There's no justification for it being a catch, none!

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Should've been reviewed, at least......

It was. It was confirmed.

Thing is, they got it wrong. Having said that the personal foul wouldve given us a 1st and goal. The only time Carolina has stopped our team from scoring today is when we knelt down to go into half time. We most likely wouldve gotten a minimum of a FG in what is already currently a massive lead. That one call won't be the reason Carolina loses. In fact, it wont even factor in.

Just now, iknowcool said:

I'm rooting for ya'll though Steelers in the AFC (after the Chiefs because of Reid and Berry).  So it kind of lessens the pain.  At least this isn't happening against the Patriots.  I loveeee Antonio Brown.

Panthers have always been my favorite NFC team, so I'll be rooting for you guys the rest of the way.

3 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

They didn't review it and the reason was "they don't replay for pace of game purposes".  When has that ever been a thing?

That can't be right.  That makes zero sense...

7 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

That must've been why the Steelers curbstomped Tennessee on TNF last year.

Love how you deflect the statement by making a completely unrelated statement.

If you want to claim McDonald had secure control before he slide out of bounds, you are either blind or trolling.

Archived