Week 10 GDT: Chaos in Cleveland

MWil23

We will not face a team better than Atlanta in the remaining 7 games and only Carolina is as good the other 6 games are inferior opponents to what we saw today. We just defeated a Super Bowl caliber offense today that was essentially playing for their playoff lives. If we play like we did today then we should be able to win all 7 of those games. Obviously the NFL is highly competitive so we will not win all 7 games, but we can easily finish on a nice stretch run. We just went through the most brutal 3 game stretch we will see all year. I say we finish the season 7-8-1 and with Baker Mayfield and Nick Chubb doing their thing I believe we will be a much more highly thought of destination for free agents and a head coach.

1 minute ago, bruceb said:

So, is Mayfield or Chubb the rookie player of the week?

Mayfield was good, near flawless really, but Nick Chubb simply dominated even without that 92 yard run he was gashing them for big gain after big gain. Averaged over 10 yards a reception and caught a TD as well. Nick Chubb had an elite game by NFL running back standards while Baker Mayfield had a typical good day for NFL QB standards.

3 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

We will not face a team better than Atlanta in the remaining 7 games and only Carolina is as good the other 6 games are inferior opponents to what we saw today. We just defeated a Super Bowl caliber offense today that was essentially playing for their playoff lives. If we play like we did today then we should be able to win all 7 of those games. Obviously the NFL is highly competitive so we will not win all 7 games, but we can easily finish on a nice stretch run. We just went through the most brutal 3 game stretch we will see all year. I say we finish the season 7-8-1 and with Baker Mayfield and Nick Chubb doing their thing I believe we will be a much more highly thought of destination for free agents and a head coach.

If that happens, Baker has to easily win ROY

8 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

I dunno... Falcons we're playing away, out of conference, no dome, cold, bad defense... it was kind of a setup and a game I called my LOCK OF THE CENTURY OF DA WEEEEEEK for those reasons. I'm gonna say 6-9-1 at very best. Probably 5-10-1.

Archived