Week 10 GDT: Chaos in Cleveland

MWil23

1 hour ago, brooks1957 said:

Me thinks we see Baker on BLAST this week........

I don't like the idea of having Baker trying to light up the scoreboard by relying on his receivers winning unfavorable one on one matchup. Jarvis and company usually aren't going to beat their man quickly on deep routes. You either max protect and give receivers time to separate and have Baker go downfield or you take what is there. If you can get a LB on Landry or another slot guy then yeah, attack. Callaway is the exception, he can beat NFL corners one on one but he is the only one who can do it without an error by the defense.

Should I DVR the game?  If I don't, I'll be missing seeing the Browns for two weeks (with one more to come in early December).  I know that it is techically the first step of a Browns Detox program, but I don't have a problem, so I don't need to detox.

I'm announcing 4 soccer games (sitting outside) starting at 9:30 Sunday morning.  Sunday's high (mind you, I'll be about 300 yards from the lake, at Sports Force Park in Sandusky) is supposed to be 36.

Image result for george costanza cold water gif

Why did I sign up for this?  Oh yeah.  $200.

15 hours ago, DawgX said:

This game is gonna be straight up ugly for our defense.

We have certainly regressed in every are despite a lot of talent. 

If we are healthyish and Collins does something, or randall does something useful like a pair of ints. 

Archived