Antonio Brown gets a ticket

Breesus mode

17 minutes ago, ET80 said:

In an interesting bit of information, the police were in the area looking for a suspect in connection with a bank robbery. They see Brown going 100+ in his Porsche and assume he's the suspect trying to flee...

Involuntary aiding and abetting?

I fully believe AB will go down #2 to Rice when his career is all said and done.. and watching him play is amazing, really is.

However, as a person, he lovessss attention. Positive attention, negative attention, any attention. Loves it. I remember one time Steelers locker room footage was leaked by ABs cell phone and the dude smiled and made eye contact with the camera the whole time. It was so cringe worthy. 

3 hours ago, dtait93 said:

For context, the speed limit is 45 in that area according to KDKA CBS Pittsburgh.

Completely senseless. What a douchebag.

Some places have a A standard first reckless driving conviction is a “summary offense.” The penalties for a violation include up to 90 days in jail, a $200 fine, and a six-month license suspension. (75 Pa. Stat. and Cons. Stat. Ann. § § 1532, 3736 (2017).)

In some places if you were going over 100mph it's automatic you go to jail. I couldn't find anything on a quick search on Pittsburgh or Pennsylvania as a whole. The $200 fine to him is a joke. I hope he at least gets his license suspended because he could have seriously hurt himself or others.

5 hours ago, MWil23 said:

The dude is an absolute moron. He's also currently being sued for endangering other people for throwing furniture off of a 14 story apartment building. It almost hit a 22 month old, who would have certainly died. AB and his lawyer are obviously arguing that this is made up. That said, not in a court of law, but in a court of public opinion, I think that where there is smoke, there's probably fire. 

On the furniture thing, I don't know the details, AB and his agent claim it's false, it wouldn't be the first time someone made up a story about someone who was famous as a way to try to get rich quick.  But, maybe it's true, in that case, the price will be paid.

As far as the ticket, i mean yeah, it was stupid, he'll get a fine, probably a suspended license, but there's probably very few ppl in the world that haven't gone 100 mph at some point in their life...

5 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I agree, I'm not justifying it, not at all. I can't tell you what he was thinking...maybe the problem is that he wasn't.

In a car that can pretty easily hit that sort of speed, it's easy to end up going a lot faster than you should if you're in a hurry and not really paying attention to your speed.  It's still stupid of him to do it but I can see how it can happen if the road wasn't that busy at the time.

14 minutes ago, Bobikus said:

In a car that can pretty easily hit that sort of speed, it's easy to end up going a lot faster than you should if you're in a hurry and not really paying attention to your speed.  It's still stupid of him to do it but I can see how it can happen if the road wasn't that busy at the time.

cmon.... you dont accidentally go 100 instwad of trying to stay at 55. i can see how its pretty easy to want to open it up if its an empty road, but that would be intentional.

noy a huge deal, but its just another example tbat brown is a dummy.

17 minutes ago, Bobikus said:

You can’t accidentally go 55 over no matter how empty the road is. That’s silly.

Its a fast car, but it’s still got a speedometer and I can guarantee you Brown was aware of it. You don’t drive that fast because you forgot to look at the speedometer, you drive that fast cause you’re spending too much time looking at the speedometer. 

10 minutes ago, Dome said:

You can’t accidentally go 55 over no matter how empty the road is. That’s silly.

Its a fast car, but it’s still got a speedometer and I can guarantee you Brown was aware of it. You don’t drive that fast because you forgot to look at the speedometer, you drive that fast cause you’re spending too much time looking at the speedometer. 

He didn't think he'd get pulled over, plain and simple.

44 minutes ago, Bobikus said:

LOL post of the year here.

“Sorry officer, I didn’t know I was hitting triple digits in a 45!”

59 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Some places have a A standard first reckless driving conviction is a “summary offense.” The penalties for a violation include up to 90 days in jail, a $200 fine, and a six-month license suspension. (75 Pa. Stat. and Cons. Stat. Ann. § § 1532, 3736 (2017).)

In some places if you were going over 100mph it's automatic you go to jail. I couldn't find anything on a quick search on Pittsburgh or Pennsylvania as a whole. The $200 fine to him is a joke. I hope he at least gets his license suspended because he could have seriously hurt himself or others.

It is absolutely a joke. That’s how you kill somebody. He’s an arrogant ******* and deserves jail time.

Archived