Antonio Brown gets a ticket

Breesus mode

3 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

LOL post of the year here.

“Sorry officer, I didn’t know I was hitting triple digits in a 45!”

My car rattles too much at triple digits, but I've been pulled over more than once going 80-90 on similar PA roads.

16 minutes ago, Bobikus said:

My car rattles too much at triple digits, but I've been pulled over more than once going 80-90 on similar PA roads.

Just converting to km/h... you have been pulled over going 130-140 km/h in a 70? Your vehicle would be impounded and your license suspended if you got caught doing that once, and deservedly so 

3 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Just converting to km/h... you have been pulled over going 130-140 km/h in a 70? Your vehicle would be impounded and your license suspended if you got caught doing that once, and deservedly so 

I did get a ticket one of the times :(

9 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Time to see if Pittsburgh actually cares about discipline in the locker room or merely the impression.

No team would suspend a player of his caliber for this. 

He's obviously an idiot and deserves whatever punishment the legal system will give him, but does this "story" merit as much coverage as it is getting (including the tweet from a news station that includes a 30 sec video of a stationary car and nothing else)?

If it was a first time incident...then maybe you might think like it was a one time incident or something like that but I saw on twitter that he has had plenty of tickets before for speeding...I mean how can a grown man and that too a big star like that even keep repeating it? Just a douchebag 

7 hours ago, dtait93 said:

For context, the speed limit is 45 in that area according to KDKA CBS Pittsburgh.

Completely senseless. What a douchebag.

I don't know about that particular road but there is a road near me with a 45 mph speed limit that you can very easily travel safely at over 100 mph on.

1 hour ago, TXsteeler said:

I don't know about that particular road but there is a road near me with a 45 mph speed limit that you can very easily travel safely at over 100 mph on.

I'll assume it's a "non residential area"? If not, there is no such thing!

Archived