Tennessee vs Carolina: Preseason Week 2

James

18 hours ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

More preseason football! This week vs the Tennessee Titans.

Cam will not be playing yet, so another week of Derek Anderson/Joe Webb.

The teams had a joint practice, so they should be familiar with each other.

Here's hoping for no injuries!

Hoping the same thing no injuries on both sides. 

ever since the move this forum has died. hopefully its only temporary.

The good: C Mac is the real deal. wow. CAP looked the best I've ever seen him. run blocking all around was pretty good. Butker looks like he might actually replace Gano. KB looks like he's back. That's about all the good.

The bad: ugh the tackling was atrocious. some of the worst I've ever seen. poor pass rush and DA making some bad decisions. And I the only one but I think Fun Fun is no more than a #3 right now. no separation, fumbled. nothing special. I know Byrd has choked in practice but I say give him some play and see what his speed can add. he broke loose last preseason game while fun fun hasn't done anything is over 2 years.

10 hours ago, impulser1200 said:

Not like there was much activity in this sub before the move.

Regardless, McCaffrey is going to be ridiculous. Excited to see him in the regular season.

13 hours ago, impulser1200 said:

The Panthers forum has been slow for a while.  We are hoping with the update a few of the old members will return and the members that are still around post more in the Panthers forum.  If you want to boost activity, the best thing you can do is be active yourself.  Don't hesitate to start new topics, reply to existing topics, 'like' posts from members who are contributing.  'Follow' the forum by clicking the Follow button on the Panthers main forum page and get notices when there is new content.  

Archived