Week 10 GDT: Saints (7-1) @ Bengals (5-3)

Canadian Saint

On one hand, I'd love if it wasn't for Fitzmagic and we were going for an undefeated bid right now, but I believe that loss really woke us up after being hyped up all offseason. This team is insane right now, it's to the point where I may be more surprised if we don't make the Super Bowl than if we do. 

1 minute ago, Spartica4Real said:

On one hand, I'd love if it wasn't for Fitzmagic and we were going for an undefeated bid right now, but I believe that loss really woke us up after being hyped up all offseason. This team is insane right now, it's to the point where I may be more surprised if we don't make the Super Bowl than if we do. 

We got a loss out the way, so no undefeated talk, and maybe it did make some of the guys get their mind right. Now there isn't any team in the league we can't beat, especially if we get home-field advantage.

11 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

I just hope we're not getting hot at the wrong time.  We're wrecking really good teams every week like it's nothing.  

We started 13-0 before losing 3 straight in 2009, we got hot too early and “ran out of steam” before he playoffs, if you remember the narrative at the time B|

so so I wouldn’t sweat the timing too much 

Just read an article that Sean Payton destroyed a fire alarm before the game that was going off in the Saints locker room.  Those things are obnoxiously loud, for good reason, but it sucks when some kid pulls the alarm in the hotel in the middle of the night.  I'm sure it also sucks when some kid pulls the alarm at the football stadium while you're trying to have a pre game meeting.

It's also a felony to destroy a fire alarm in a place of business.

I seriously doubt they bring the hammer of the law down on him, but Goodell is gonna have a field day with this if he so chooses.  It was a really dumb thing to do.  

Archived