Baker Mayfield 4x Rookie of the Week

mistakey

We got the right QB, Darnold has and always will have to many turnovers in him, reminds of Derek Anderson.

Allen is just plan bad.

Rosen wasn’t a fit for us and I’m iffy at best on him.

Lamar Jackson has a crazy high ceiling and a crazy low floor. Those guys normally hit the floor not the ceiling.

2 hours ago, ReggieCamp said:

Unless i'm not seeing things that are there Mayfield hasn't looked bad or confused like every other rookie as they are claiming. Sure there are moments where he misses an open receiver or a pass isn't on time or whatever but in my eyes his mistakes are the same mistakes a vet makes or at least at the same volume as experienced QBs. His arm talent is elite. He has the fire. He seems to be a good leader. Sure he will get better and i'm sure there will be defenses that frustrate or confuse him from time to time like every QB ever but if he stays healthy I'd be shocked if he isn't always at least considered a good QB. I wouldn't say that about many rookie QBs. Certainly no Browns rookie that started a handful of games as a rookie in the last 30 years. Another QB from this class may end up being better but I'd be a little surprised if it happens. I was team Mayfield going into the draft but he has exceeded my expectations as a rookie.

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

If you were on twitter I'd definitely have been following you by now

Haha no you wouldn’t, I’m the worst on social media.

Facebook is all I have and I post about half a dozen times per year, mostly vacation photos or photos of the kids for family to see. 😂 

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Haha no you wouldn’t, I’m the worst on social media.

Facebook is all I have and I post about half a dozen times per year, mostly vacation photos or photos of the kids for family to see. 😂 

Then put on your LGB mask and start a twitter. I probably post on facebook less than you but Twitter is the ultimate social media for sports fans. I'm envisioning the LGB alter ego receiving frequent retweets.

Facebook sucks. I feel like its all ads and the only thing you ever see in your feed is post by friends of fiends and it is usually just complaining about life or trying to pick a fight with someone. I deleted it several years ago. I have never ventured to twitter to see what it is like but I do have an Instagram. The only thing I ever see is the people I actually follow, crazy how that works.

2 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Then put on your LGB mask and start a twitter. I probably post on facebook less than you but Twitter is the ultimate social media for sports fans. I'm envisioning the LGB alter ego receiving frequent retweets.

Yeah the anonymity is the key.

IRL I’m pretty reserved in my comments unless I know you pretty well, boring even.

2 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Facebook sucks. I feel like its all ads and the only thing you ever see in your feed is post by friends of fiends and it is usually just complaining about life or trying to pick a fight with someone. I deleted it several years ago. I have never ventured to twitter to see what it is like but I do have an Instagram. The only thing I ever see is the people I actually follow, crazy how that works.

I agree there’s a lot of garbage on Facebook, but it allows me to keep up with friends and family who are across the country.

I really enjoy seeing bits of my friends kids growing up, family vacations, etc. I like seeing how people’s lives develop and unfold. 

Before social media if you lost contact with someone their “story” just ended.  Now you get to see more of how their “story” unfolds and progresses.

The rest of the BS is awful though.  Lots of folks get unfollowed too. If you’re posting nonsensical polical stuff or endless drama, I gotta unfollow ya.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I agree there’s a lot of garbage on Facebook, but it allows me to keep up with friends and family who are across the country.

I really enjoy seeing bits of my friends kids growing up, family vacations, etc. I like seeing how people’s lives develop and unfold. 

Before social media if you lost contact with someone their “story” just ended.  Now you get to see more of how their “story” unfolds and progresses.

The rest of the BS is awful though.  Lots of folks get unfollowed too. If you’re posting nonsensical polical stuff or endless drama, I gotta unfollow ya.

I understand completely. I just get the same thing from Instagram without the garbage. 

Archived