Saints Fear Dez Bryant Tore Achilles

dtait93

Damn, looks like I spoke too soon when I said Dez played his cards right in waiting for a legit SB contender to offer him a deal.

It's too bad because this would've, indeed, been the perfect environment for him to shine in. He's not a legit top receiver, anymore, but with all those other weapons at Drew Brees' disposal? There's no way he wasn't going to get single coverage.

29 minutes ago, CKSteeler said:

Weren't there whispers about Dez not keeping himself in the best shape in the past? All season sitting on his couch probably wasn't the best situation for him.

The report I heard on the radio was that the saints wanted him to lose a few pounds, but nothing major. 5 pounds is what the radio said

I just can't wrap my mind around this........ Dez Bryant's long and legendary career with the Saints, over!!!

Whyyyyy, it seems like only yesterday that they first signed him! Or, maybe, the day before yesterday.............?

Well, we'll all have the memories of the sun setting on all those unforgettable games that Dez starred in for the Saints!

Hold up  -they  play in a Dome, don't they? My bad! Okay, the lights going out, on all those games.

Men, we're getting old.

When I heard the news, I went off, to a quiet place, and wept, for Dez- for almost 3 seconds. Then I got over it.

Image result for dez bryant saints contract

6 hours ago, CKSteeler said:

Weren't there whispers about Dez not keeping himself in the best shape in the past? All season sitting on his couch probably wasn't the best situation for him.

I don’t think this injury is due to being lazy. I think it’s due from being out of football for so long and coming in and trying to do too much 

Archived