Joe Flacco Hip Injury

DreamKid

We all know my undoubted love for the G.O.A.T Joe Flacco, however, the team is on an upswing with Lamar at QB. I would start Flacco the next game, but it wouldn't be fair.

You just can't deny 3 straight wins especially when he hasn't played horribly. 

It appears to be Jackson's team now. I am happy and heartbroken at the same damn time. 

Jackson to me is the obvious choice to start in my opinion. We are in a 3 win game streak with him why change what ain’t broken. Everyone will say but those wins come against horrible run defense ok the chiefs have a horrible defense let the kid play against a “contender” let’s see what happens

• 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

^^^Bro don't start that up all over again.

"I told you so" bumps are frowned upon on FF. 

PA has chilled on his LJ8 hate, just let him be.

True. Might get banned for two weeks for two years again 

You respond to a post LOL and nothing else and end up being wrong it’s getting brought back up. Sorry 

8 hours ago, sp6488 said:

No way this happens, but with HC/GM on for one more year in Jax, I think it makes a lot of sense:

Flacco, Jimmy Smith, Alex Collins, Alex Lewis

for

Jalen Ramsey, Leonard Fournette, 2nd round pick

Probably not a popular opinion, but I have no interest in Fournette. Also Ramsey is already talking about wanting Jax to extend him because he loves it there... reading in between the lines, I’m sure it’s because he wants to get paid earlier and longer. And not because of team loyalty like he makes it out to be. Dude sounds like a headache waiting to happen.

That said, I still wouldn’t be against Ramsey. I’d probably remove Fournette from the deal and just traded for Ramsey straight up with Flacco, Smith, and a 2020 2nd round pick.

Same. LF is overrated.

If we win the Super Bowl it's possible Carr retires, add that to us possibly moving on from Jimmy- and the corner room has lost a lot of talent. Fortunately we still have plenty of young bullets in the chamber, but this year has proven what a bevy of superior talent at CB can do for you in today's NFL.

Our LR & FO isn't the Jags', Ramsey is a generally a jerk off but he'll be more tame in Purple & Black. I'm down for exploring a trade that would bring him here. We already tried to once in the draft, so why not now? He's a young shutdown CB with Safety versatility to fall back on, same as Marlon. 

We have Book End Tackles (Stanley + Brown), a QBOTF (Jackson), young pass rushers (Bowser + Williams + Judon). Our Key positions are fairly fleshed out for the present & future. We need impact players and I'd be willing to part with some lottery tickets(Draft Picks) to secure some established Elite/Great Talent.

We'll have Lamar on a Rookie Contract for a while and the cap keeps expanding. Woes about paying everyone shouldn't gain momentum. It's an overblown talking point among fans. We should be looking into moves like this.

2 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

Probably not a popular opinion, but I have no interest in Fournette. Also Ramsey is already talking about wanting Jax to extend him because he loves it there... reading in between the lines, I’m sure it’s because he wants to get paid earlier and longer. And not because of team loyalty like he makes it out to be. Dude sounds like a headache waiting to happen.

That said, I still wouldn’t be against Ramsey. I’d probably remove Fournette from the deal and just traded for Ramsey straight up with Flacco, Smith, and a 2020 2nd round pick.

Absolutely. Imagine adding Jalen Ramsey and Earl Thomas in the same offseason lmfao

23 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Absolutely. Imagine adding Jalen Ramsey and Earl Thomas in the same offseason lmfao

With Weddle at the LOS so often and Jefferson seeing himself in cover 2 so often (and exposed just as often) thinking of adding Earl Thomas to this defense with a healthy Smith or with Ramsey gives me quite the Nick Chubb (I found a joke that I like 😆).

1 hour ago, diamondbull424 said:

With Weddle at the LOS so often and Jefferson seeing himself in cover 2 so often (and exposed just as often) thinking of adding Earl Thomas to this defense with a healthy Smith or with Ramsey gives me quite the Nick Chubb (I found a joke that I like 😆).

Hell, it gives me a full Bradley Chubb.

Archived