What Position To Draft In The First Round

Just Want A Title

5 hours ago, Rockcity2 said:

I'm sure a lot of other teams would like these two also...

Also Allen a top ten pick? I'm not seeing that at all. What does he do to deserve that? 

He is a very underrated player who will probably rise before the draft.  I am not sure about top-10 but he could definitely rise based on his athletic ability just like Bud Dupree.  Personally, I like Zach Allen from Boston College.  Check out the article below.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2019-nfl-draft-prospect-rankings-zach-allen-has-the-power-refined-game-to-be-star-defensive-lineman/

9 hours ago, Rockcity2 said:

I'm sure a lot of other teams would like these two also...

Also Allen a top ten pick? I'm not seeing that at all. What does he do to deserve that? 

Lions will have money to spend, they can get those guys.

Allen rushes the passer well. That's what he does. 

9 hours ago, Just Want A Title said:

He is a very underrated player who will probably rise before the draft.  I am not sure about top-10 but he could definitely rise based on his athletic ability just like Bud Dupree.  Personally, I like Zach Allen from Boston College.  Check out the article below.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2019-nfl-draft-prospect-rankings-zach-allen-has-the-power-refined-game-to-be-star-defensive-lineman/

Not sure how he's underrated either..

I like Zach not what I'd call a pass rusher but he's a dog.. he'll get after it. 

Just some of these prospects are being way overhyped imo 

Go watch some of Allen's (ky) games. Watch him get man handled by tes his coverage tell me you even see a 1strp... I could be way off but I see a one down player in the pros for a minute..

it depends on where we fall in the draft & how we attack the FA market,  I have heard this draft is more "middle round heavy" so I wouldn't mind trading down a few times getting some high drafts for future drafts and have 3+ 2-4 round picks. but I would go both lines and a DE.. then go secondary.

2 hours ago, flyguy1609 said:

it depends on where we fall in the draft & how we attack the FA market,  I have heard this draft is more "middle round heavy" so I wouldn't mind trading down a few times getting some high drafts for future drafts and have 3+ 2-4 round picks. but I would go both lines and a DE.. then go secondary.

I can see the benefit of what you suggest is I would simply prefe4 they do everything possible to 8mprove now. 

Some of us are running out of, “next seasons.”

Archived