Random Ravens Thoughts: New Forum Edition

drd23

This is very random but I just saw Zadarius Smith thank you to Baltimore video on Twitter and honestly it make me happy to be a ravens fan. I’m personally not from Baltimore I live in New Jersey and people always ask why am I a ravens fan and the answer is always the same because we are a great organization and fan base I’ve never seen players leave angry. I know people always argue on this forum about players and such but one thing is consistent is the love for the team and I love it. I became a season ticket season holder this year for the first time which I am very excited about so if anyone here goes to the games let me know let’s get drinks for the game! Lol

Thats the end of my ted talk thanks for reading lol

• Like 5

6 hours ago, RavensFC said:

This is very random but I just saw Zadarius Smith thank you to Baltimore video on Twitter and honestly it make me happy to be a ravens fan. I’m personally not from Baltimore I live in New Jersey and people always ask why am I a ravens fan and the answer is always the same because we are a great organization and fan base I’ve never seen players leave angry. I know people always argue on this forum about players and such but one thing is consistent is the love for the team and I love it. I became a season ticket season holder this year for the first time which I am very excited about so if anyone here goes to the games let me know let’s get drinks for the game! Lol

Thats the end of my ted talk thanks for reading lol

Congratulations and hope you enjoy your time as a season ticket holder.

23 hours ago, DreamKid said:

Must have been someone else then. If you ditch hoodie Flacco, are you going to go to Lamar or a rising star like Humphrey/Pierce?

I have no idea! I'm so torn on changing it. I still got time, lol

6 hours ago, RavensFC said:

I became a season ticket season holder this year for the first time which I am very excited about so if anyone here goes to the games let me know let’s get drinks for the game! Lol

So you're going to travel down from NJ for all the home games?

7 hours ago, drd23 said:

So you're going to travel down from NJ for all the home games?

Most likely about 6 of the games might be a bit hard to go for all 8 but I have two seats and I’ve converted my girlfriend to a ravens fan and it’s only about 2 1/2 hour drive not to crazy. I’ll also drive down saturdays to spend the weekend in Baltimore. So if anyone has some good recommendations of places to visit or things to do in Baltimore on a Saturday that would be great

10 minutes ago, RavensFC said:

Most likely about 6 of the games might be a bit hard to go for all 8 but I have two seats and I’ve converted my girlfriend to a ravens fan and it’s only about 2 1/2 hour drive not to crazy. I’ll also drive down saturdays to spend the weekend in Baltimore. So if anyone has some good recommendations of places to visit or things to do in Baltimore on a Saturday that would be great

I would like to get some pointers on how to convert a girlfriend. Mine still rolls her eyes when I talk about how much I love to see fat guys run and wrestle in tights

• Like 2

Emmanuel Ogbah are apparently on the trade block. What would be the price for him, if we had any interest? One of our 6th round picks, or do you think he is in higher demand?

I wouldn't mind using a 6th round pick to get him for a year to see if he can be used in Z. Smiths role as a pass rusher from the DT/DE position.

1 hour ago, DreamKid said:

The only bad part about Earl joining the team lol. I'd save those Marlon 29 jerseys if you have them. Something he tells me he might switch back when Earl retires. 

It's really a shame because I was planning on getting his jersey since I'm now down to Tucker as the last active player left on the team with Flacco and Suggs leaving. There's absolutely no shot I will ever get his now if he's actually sticking with that.

I will be getting that Earl Thomas in black tho.

Edited by BareYourTeeth