Random Ravens Thoughts: New Forum Edition

drd23

Driving in South Carolina today and the car in front of me at the Dunkin Donuts drive-thru had a Baltimore Ravens license plate frame.

Just wanted ya'll to know. 

Also...please stop ownin' the Dolphins every time they play the Ravens. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, FinSting said:

Yea, the Dolphins have been one of our biggest punching bags. We've done you some favors though. Stopped the Pats and their dynasty in the playoffs a couple times. A decent trade off for you guys. 

I legit didn't even know Dunkin Donuts had drive-thru service. Live in CA and Krispy Kreme is King out here. 

3 hours ago, FinSting said:

Driving in South Carolina today and the car in front of me at the Dunkin Donuts drive-thru had a Baltimore Ravens license plate frame.

Just wanted ya'll to know. 

Edited by sp6488

18 hours ago, berlin calling said:

how in the world is Vince Rey supposed to improve the roster in any way. hard pass.

Maybe the team cuts Justin Bethel and sees more utility for a pure ST'er as a reserve LB?  Just spitballing.  Maybe he's just a guy for camp and preseason given the youth at the LB position overall.

2 hours ago, RavensfanRD said:

Probably because we ran the ball so much. He didn't have to do anything really. But we all know that under normal circumstances, Harbaugh is pretty garbage with clock management. Good for him though!

Eh...it only goes back to 2017 but even then when we weren't running all that much he was still 6th