Random Ravens Thoughts: New Forum Edition

drd23

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

The key to camping is finding spots where you can sit and still get 20 kills/match. That's how I've played shooters my entire life as a sniper and still managed to keep my kills/minute and score/minute at levels equivalent to people running around and dying 15 times a game.

I got to #2 in the world in all online ranks(Kills,Ratio,Wins etc) on the 'GoldenEye' reboot(Most unproductive period of my life lol) and I swear MFs would camp only to get like 3 kills... Good for you that you find success with it, but you've gotta feel for those that can't or simply aren't built to employ such a strat lol. I think some players fall in love with the idea of a style rather than finding one which suits their skill set. 

10 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

I got to #2 in the world in all online ranks(Kills,Ratio,Wins etc) on the 'GoldenEye' reboot(Most unproductive period of my life lol) and I swear MFs would camp only to get like 3 kills... Good for you that you find success with it, but you've gotta feel for those that can't or simply aren't built to employ such a strat lol. I think some players fall in love with the idea of a style rather than finding one which suits their skill set. 

For sure. 99% of snipers don't get anywhere near the amount of kills I do. I wish those old Battlefield tracking sites still worked. I was in the top 25 of almost all leaderboards for sniping during the Bad Company and BF3/BF4 days. I miss high school and college.

22 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

For sure. 99% of snipers don't get anywhere near the amount of kills I do. I wish those old Battlefield tracking sites still worked. I was in the top 25 of almost all leaderboards for sniping during the Bad Company and BF3/BF4 days. I miss high school and college.

> 2.0 K/D Ratio on Gears of War 3!!! Come see me fellas!

....ah, those were the days.

• Like 3