Random Ravens Thoughts: New Forum Edition

drd23

Well friends...i learned that if your football team is historically terrible and you win a week 4 game you're allowed to troll another forum all you want, but if your team is actually successful, and you give it back to said fan base, you get banned for a month lol.

Whatever. Was worth it to let that Cleveland trash know they're a joke.

1 seed since i've been gone baby.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Well friends...i learned that if your football team is historically terrible and you win a week 4 game you're allowed to troll another forum all you want, but if your team is actually successful, and you give it back to said fan base, you get banned for a month lol.

Some of us "tried" to have your back after that Patriots mod banned you, but they chose to delete our comments asking for your release.

Welcome back

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

Welcome back, Ray! 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

Glad to have you back, son son. Your quote will live in my sig for a while. Still chuckle every time I look at it.

16 hours ago, Danand said:

Some of us "tried" to have your back after that Patriots mod banned you, but they chose to delete our comments asking for your release.

Welcome back

All this time I thought it was Webby who was a hater. So it was a Pats mod. Too funny.

• Like 1