Jump to content
drd23

Random Ravens Thoughts: New Forum Edition

Recommended Posts

Turns out Bill Polian was one of the 3 people who didn't vote Lamar 1st team All-Pro. I guess he still can't get over the fact he was wrong about LJ8 xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, drd23 said:

Turns out Bill Polian was one of the 3 people who didn't vote Lamar 1st team All-Pro. I guess he still can't get over the fact he was wrong about LJ8 xD

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats to all the guys who knocked All-Pro, well deserved. 

Who else after this play was thinking "Laugh now Chiefs fans, in 4 years' time your phenom Rookie CB will have an All-Pro season for us"...- "Then sign an extension to ensure he spends his prime years in Baltimore".

Definitely wasn't me. :S..... 

Another example of why outlandish/odd predictions should be welcomed by football fans. Cause, you never know.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You love to see Marlon supporting the other corner for DPOY considerations even though he’s clearly the better player in his own right... he’s just playing along the inside where he’s less comfortable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

How do you not let Haushka blast that FG? 

From 60?  Nobody would have predicted Allen would melt down that badly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, while I've been kinda rooting for the Titans for a number of weeks now because they are so fun to watch, I kinda hope that the Pats win because neither the Bills or Texans scare me if they are going to play like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, drd23 said:

From 60?  Nobody would have predicted Allen would melt down that badly

Still better than what happened. Haush can nailnfrom 60

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, drd23 said:

Also, while I've been kinda rooting for the Titans for a number of weeks now because they are so fun to watch, I kinda hope that the Pats win because neither the Bills or Texans scare me if they are going to play like this

Yup. Hope we play Houston. Although Titans D doesn't scare me either. I feel very comfortable with our offense vs either defense.

Edited by M.10.E

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, drd23 said:

Also, while I've been kinda rooting for the Titans for a number of weeks now because they are so fun to watch, I kinda hope that the Pats win because neither the Bills or Texans scare me if they are going to play like this

Yeah the Bills felt like an elite coached team of fierce competitors but just is a team without superstars. Whereas the Texans feel like a team of superstars that aren’t cohesive. It was clear that their superstars put the game on their backs. Of the two teams I kind of preferred the Texans because I feel better about containing their superstars, especially if Watt is only going to be there in obvious passing situations. They also looked like they can be run on pretty consistently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, drd23 said:

Also, while I've been kinda rooting for the Titans for a number of weeks now because they are so fun to watch, I kinda hope that the Pats win because neither the Bills or Texans scare me if they are going to play like this

LOL that felt like a game between two 6-10 teams in terms of quality. I think we match up better than the Texans than Bills anyways, so it wasn't a bad result. These are probably the worst two teams in the playoffs, although Philly is in the discussion too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, M.10.E said:

Yup. Hope we play Houston. Although Titans D doesn't scare me either. I feel very comfortable with our offense vs either defense.

I'd be a bit concerned about Tennessee's offense vs our defense. I know we have good numbers, but I think they can be exposed. Lamar and the offense has really allowed them to be aggressive since we always have the lead, and own time of possession to a ridiculous degree.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, M.10.E said:

Yup. Hope we play Houston. Although Titans D doesn't scare me either. I feel very comfortable with our offense vs either defense.

Feel like I’d rather play the Titans. Watson has proven he can win a playoff game. Tannehill hasn’t gotten that monkey off his back, it’ll be his first playoff game. They have less star power on that team. And the defense’s seem similarly able to be feast upon. Only the Texans have seen our offense before while the Titans have not... though I guess the same can be said for their offense vs us. They’re also a very physical team and that might not be a good matchup to play prior to a Championship game... but in the end I’ll take the Titans over the Texans. But tbh I haven’t watched a single Titans game this season (except the closing moments vs the Chiefs when the telecast ended and switched over to them), so what do I know?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Feel like I’d rather play the Titans. Watson has proven he can win a playoff game. Tannehill hasn’t gotten that monkey off his back, it’ll be his first playoff game. They have less star power on that team. And the defense’s seem similarly able to be feast upon. Only the Texans have seen our offense before while the Titans have not... though I guess the same can be said for their offense vs us. They’re also a very physical team and that might not be a good matchup to play prior to a Championship game... but in the end I’ll take the Titans over the Texans. But tbh I haven’t watched a single Titans game this season (except the closing moments vs the Chiefs when the telecast ended and switched over to them), so what do I know?!

Also, I sort of like Houston taking on the Chiefs in Arrowhead over the Pats, but I’m not sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Watson has proven he can win a playoff game.

Just realized how illogical my statement was... if Tannehill beats the Pats he also would have a playoff win and that monkey off his back. 😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×